• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible Coming to Switch, Simultaneous 2018 Release

emb

Awesome news! Don't think I'll switch over, it feels more like a PS4 game. But I love that they're going to the Switch and targeting a simultaneous release!

That's awesome! I'll prob stick with ps4 version since I'm not sure when I'll pick a switch up, but I love to see it get support!

Soroc

Sweet baby Jesus this games art direction is awesome! This is now on my radar and will pick up for Switch.

purpleturtle

Neo Member
Updated to the Switch version. Looking forward to playing on the go.. By "the go" I actually mean while lounging on the couch or in bed.

Try now?

There's no way to schedule a BackerKit update, so I'm going through it manually at the moment, and just added that.

You all get to be my guinea pigs.

Hey Ravi,

I feel like this was brought up before but it has been a while and I can't find the info right now since I'm at work.

My wife and I backed at the digital copy level, but can we upgrade to the physical limited edition and go for a different platform for the digital copy?

I want to have a physical Switch box and she will want a digital PS4 copy. Is that something we can do?

Ravidrath

Hey Ravi,

I feel like this was brought up before but it has been a while and I can't find the info right now since I'm at work.

My wife and I backed at the digital copy level, but can we upgrade to the physical limited edition and go for a different platform for the digital copy?

I want to have a physical Switch box and she will want a digital PS4 copy. Is that something we can do?

Yup, you can do that.

When you answer your BackerKit survey, you'll have separate questions for the digital and physical versions.

Waji

I have no choice but to say...

acb.jpg

Given that the game isn't actually running on Switch yet, I wonder why they halved the framerate for the "off-screen" footage. Probably just an oversight, but 30fps captures of 60fps games will always annoy me.

Anyway, game looks cool. The Hebrew word for "truth" on the golem is a nice touch, even if such fidelity to Jewish legend is a bit odd to see in a pure fantasy setting.

Listonosh

There was no Switch footage.
They said they don't have anything running on Switch yet.

Right, but I'm saying if they deliberately showed that footage in a lower framerate, as if to not falsely advertise it running at a framerate they might not hit. Just a guess.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Hoping you guys go all in with HD rumble on the switch. It would be nice if each character's attacks had a unique feel to go along with their unique attack animations. If long combo strings are a thing, have the level of vibration build to a climax. Let us feel projectiles travel from one end of the screen to another. That type of thing :)

Game looks great!

I've been interested in this for a while. Glad it's coming to Switch! I'll have to decide between PS4 or Switch. I'll probably get it on Switch for portability.

Hmm, I am finding the biggest problem of owning a switch, is also owning a gaming computer.

If the game is 60FPS on switch, I may get for those crisp sprites on the go.

I'm the opposite. I'll take every physical release title I can get on Switch, even the multiplat indies. Having these games native and portable is a pretty big deal for me

does anybody know if there's a risk that the ugly USK logo will be on the european physical copy?

If so, i'll take the US one instead

Top Bottom