• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

INDUSTRYSega trademarks Sakura Wars B.L.A.C.K., Sakura Ishin, and Sakura Kakumei in Japan; Bandai Namco trademarks Myosotis

Carna

Banned

Sega Games has filed trademarks for “Sakura Wars B.L.A.C.K.,” “B.L.A.C.K.,” “Sakura Ishin” (Restoration), and “Sakura Kakumei” (Revolution) in Japan.
Bandai Namco also filed trademarks for “Myosotis” in English and Japanese, which lines up with a recent trademark in Europe for “Blooming of Forget-Me-Not.” Myosotis is a genus of flowering plants known by the common name “forget-me-nots.”
Finally, Interior Night trademarked its name and logo. Interior Night is a studio founded in October 2017 by former Quantic Dream lead Caroline Marchal. Sega Europe was initially set to publish its first title—a narrative-driven new IP—but parted ways with the developer in January 2019. The studio has been silent since.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
That reminds me do you believe I still haven't got my copy of Sakura wars from Amazon!?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom