• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

inExile working on a new first person next-gen RPG

Cyberpunkd

Dec 16, 2020
I really hope they will make use of their resources as part of Microsoft and step up their game - Wasteland 3 is so clunky, the interface, character models and everything else so ugly and the starting mission so unintuitive I uninstalled that game straight away.

kuncol02

Apr 4, 2020
I really hope they will make use of their resources as part of Microsoft and step up their game - Wasteland 3 is so clunky, the interface, character models and everything else so ugly and the starting mission so unintuitive I uninstalled that game straight away.
Yeah gamepad controls and interface is really bad. Worst I saw in long long time.
At least rest of game is fine. It's one of few games that scratch itch left in absence of proper Fallout 3.

Chukhopops

Mar 5, 2020
Wasteland 3 on console was a mess, but the PC version was amazing and the game has a fantastic story.

It was the first time that a game properly managed the reality of a post apocalyptic world: everyone would become a giant asshole.