• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Ward ops to show PS4 footage for COD IGN vids- a series first since MS deal?

Amir0x

Banned
No fucking way I'm going to believe this garbage looking game is 720p even on Xbox One

I refuse. *places fingers in my ears*

frizby

720p 720p 720p 720p 720p 720p 720p 720p 720p
720p

MS dun goofed :/

L5OmBLi.gif

jim2011

Why would the title change without a confirmation instead of a bunch of fanboys childishly claiming 720p with no proof?

XBO bottlenecks?

If it is true, and I still find it hard to believe that it is, then it'd probably have more to do with it not being easy to work with. That's what that rumor stated earlier this year. I'm not sure how Sony got their tools to a more mature state than MS, especially after MS saw how much it benefited them this gen.

If all this stuff is true , I'm wondering how DF is going to spin it into a positive for Microsoft.

Well other devs are getting 900p and 1080p out of other XB1 games that look a hell of a lot better than Ghosts. Maybe it's just Xbox owners' turn to call foul on "lazy devs".

Vizzeh

Banned
Maybe this is guerilla warfare, cod vs titanfall...make the game shitty for x1 = more of a ps4 consumour base while choke holding titanfall/revenge on MS for getting into bed with respawn :p

Pachimari

This is still the game I consider putting on my wish list for PS4. Come on it looks like a ton of action packed and quick fun.

Seeing that I probably won't buy any (max 3) games next year, I need on to last me for a whole year besides FIFA 14 on PS4.

I think this is it.

Daffy Duck

Say it ain't so.....say it ain't so.....yes it could be time constraints of true....but bugger me.....

Sorry to be rude but who are thuway and proelite?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
No fucking way I'm going to believe this garbage looking game is 720p even on Xbox One

I refuse. *places fingers in my ears*

I have to agree. This game is down in the gutter with the EA Ignite games as far as least impressive next gen games are concerned.

I hope this isn't true.

Freki

What would you call cheering for another system to suffer?

I can only speak for myself but I am not cheering "for another system to suffer" - I am cheering for the glorious meltdowns. That's the best part of the whole "console wars" buissness :-D
I am not even interested in COD (well not since MW2) and if I were I'd get it for PC ;-)

Dahaka

Who is this "bish" guy people speak of? He seems quite feared. I know about Evilore, Kagari, Y2KEV and someone who actually has cock-sucking in his title and got a new graphics card these days.

demolitio

Holy shit. If this game isn't 1080p on the X1, then that's extremely sad for both MS and IW because this game shouldn't struggle with the hardware at all. It's not exactly doing shit other games aren't and it's definitely not a graphical showpiece so I hope IW gets a lot of complaints if it's not 1080p since there's no reason for it not to be. If anything, they better be getting a new engine ready for future COD games because the engine was dated in many ways this past generation and I don't think it could compete with other games once we stop doing cross-gen games.

Seriously, that would be sad news all around and I can't decide if it's worse for MS or IW.

XBO bottlenecks?

Yeah its called memory bandwidth that is worse then a 5770.

Don't know how MS really thought they could get away with building a system with 5 year old power within 8 year old bandwidth and actually play next-gen games at any sort of high level.

10x increase from 360? No, I would say maybe 3x.

If true it would be something else indeed ...

But hey Titanfall is coming out in March, doesn't exactly push the graphical envelope, is exclusive to X1 and still the team cannot guarantee 1080p. The writing is on the wall.

Top Bottom