• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Ward ops to show PS4 footage for COD IGN vids- a series first since MS deal?

Busty

Banned
While I can well believe that the Xbone isn't a bed of roses to work with I'm having a little trouble swallowing the idea that MS' new console is unable to even keep parity with the PS4 on the FIRST Call Of Duty game on this new generation.

A game that is presumably built from the ground up for the PS360 of the world and not these new machines.

However if it were true......, yikes. It's almost unthinkable to suggest that MS would struggle at the first hurdle of this new generation race so badly.

UNCMark

Banned
DF is still going to be fun this gen. Will be interesting to watch the Wii U and Xbox One fans debate who got the better version.

Hurley

what-the-fuck-is-going-on-gif.gif

DC1

iirc...you're going to need his disc in your PS4 to play it...

He might not like that...

Oh my! I'm so late in responding and so said of what I'm reading!

Is this confirmed? Man I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do this (it makes so much sense) but still... wish/hope the ps3 disc is not required.

I was simply hoping for the PS3 disc verification/assignment to our PSN ID process
(how's that for the long unauthorized name)
Essentially, the same system that is used for Cross-Buy desc.

In short, Sony assigns a serial ID to each Cross-Buy eligible desc; said desc can only be used once to download an authorized digital copy of the corresponding game.

After downloading the game you are free to sell the physical copy (if you wish), however, the new buyer will not be able to capitalize on the inherent Cross-Buy functionality.

COD shouldn't be a graphics-heavy game - it has never been. I'm interested to see how they manage to make the next-gen versions look considerably better anyway. The only thing I visioned as the improvements were 1080p with 60fps guaranteed. If Xbone can't give us that, then it's going to be a storm of negativity.

Oh, my popcorn's ready!

Aspiring

Oh wow. After watching the video and seeing how poor the game looks on PS4, I'm stunned as to why it can't run 1080 on Xbone. That's shocking if true.

Darknight

OMG im in for the meltdowns!!

Hi me from the future watching MS dig themselves in a ditch back in 2013! *salutes*

Also why the hell am I listening to Zervas and Pepper? The hell bish?!

...oboy. Fuck it, I'm out. See y'all later. It's been real.

*closes fallout shelter door, locks it firmly*

It means you're on your own, I've got a family to look after and only so many canned goods to go round.

Haha no idea what to take away but enjoying to read nonetheless

I have to think it must be something fairly big, fairly telling to warrant so many comments by bish in the same thread though

Aren't we up to 3 now?

Top Bottom