• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

delSai

ed1xoi9.jpg

Atom and Enchantress are pretty much confirmed then.

vg260

I was hoping the patch would drop before the weekend, but I guess not. I'm waiting for the ranked/casual mode changes before going back online.

shanafan

I played as Harley Quinn in the Multiverse tutorial 1, and I had to face off against another Harley Quinn in the final match. The CPU's Harley had on green shorts with her outfit. But, I don't see this skin as a possible choice for her that I could obtain. Is there a way to obtain this green shorts Harley Quinn skin?

I'll be surprised if Black Lightning isn't a premiere skin for Raiden, but damn they're gonna have to stretch his powerset A LOT considering all the things Raiden can do and Black Lightning usually can't do (namely Teleportation).

I still want a Billy skin as well, need that clash dialogue.

edit: Gawdamn, looks like I'm wrong:

"Besides being able to control electricity, Black Lightning can turn into electricity himself. In his electrical form, Black Lightning is almost invulnerable. He can't be hit with physical objects, can't be poisoned or infected with any diseases, and he doesn't need air, food or water to survive. He can go through conditions that would normally kill him, and even into space, as electricity, and survive. He can shoot himself across vast distances in electrical form, but also travel the same way regular electricity can; by jumping into electrical cables or wires, Black Lightning can move through the power system as fast as a spark can. Black Lightning also has all the benefits that you might expect from living energy. In this form Black Lightning can pass through walls or solid objects, and can move extremely fast. With his power over electricity, he's able to make magnetic fields, allowing him to move and control objects."

I'm struggling to think of the last time I've seen Black Lightning in a comic without Blue Devil next to him.

stn

I'd like an option where you ONLY earn loot for the character you're playing. There are some sets I see the AI wearing in Multiverse, and I realize that it may take me a hundred hours of randomness just to earn one piece. Loot system needs a revamp.

patchday

Well yeah the loot system is really awful. Still gonna knock out this Starfire multiverse because I could use a second epic chest piece.

forgot how grindy these multiverses are since I've been only labbing and playing online past few weeks. What is it like 30+ fights altogether. Taking my bot quite awhile to finish

Tabby

Just got the game so I can't join the guild yet but I'll be sending a request when I can!

Ya, for I2 and Shadow of War. Tyler said something about playing King of the Hill, so it might be nothing interesting.

The stream should go online in a couple of minutes i think

Your profile picture makes me sad.

Tabby

If you play on PS4, make sure to post when you joined, i'm currently not playing I2 but i'll throw the disc back in to let you join.

Yeah it makes me sad too

Okay, I've just send a request to join.

Didn't think there were anyone that played it on here.

An update of around 1GB is available on Xbox. Introduces ranked sets (first to 3 wins). Not sure if I should be looking for any other updates specifically that we know of?

Casual fights/Unranked fights should be divided into two separate modes. One with gear and one that's competitive.
Correct. They are listed as "Versus" (w/ abilities/gear) and "Competitive Versus" (stats/gear disabled) under the Player Match menu.

I also noticed there's an option to "favorite" gear now. Was that *always* there?

vg260

Patch is up on PS4.

In addition to marking as favorite, they changed the way to mark gear on the inventory screen.

You can mark individually, or "bulk mark" which lets you choose from a number of filters including rarity which includes a red "Legendary" in addition to common, rare,and Epic.

No idea what those are yet. I hope they are new gear/skins.

Patch is up on PS4.
You can mark individually, or "bulk mark" which lets you choose from a number of filters including rarity which includes a red "Legendary" in addition to common, rare,and Epic.

No idea what those are yet. I hope they are new gear/skins.
Opened about a dozen platinum and diamond boxes so far with no sign of a Legendary. Wonder if the filter is in but the gear isn't yet, or if it is in fact...super rare.

vg260

Opened about a dozen platinum and diamond boxes so far with no sign of a Legendary. Wonder if the filter is in but the gear isn't yet, or if it is in fact...super rare.

If you got them before the patch they wouldn't have them anyway.
They also may have them timed to not appear until after a certain date. But my guess is some super-rare RNG nonsense.

Someone on reddit saying every character has a new shader (Marauder for Aquaman, Heat Wave for Captain Cold, etc). Truthfully, I'm not aware enough of what was there before to verify.

vg260

Someone on reddit saying every character has a new shader (Marauder for Aquaman, Heat Wave for Captain Cold, etc). Truthfully, I'm not aware enough of what was there before to verify.

Yup, looks like the non-DLC characters got a new set of two common color shaders (regular+alt). Nothing too exciting, just diluting the pool, making it harder to get the existing ones you want :/

I wonder what Wonder Woman got.

Her new colors are as boring as her previous ones.

This is a great patch. Favourite gear is a godsend.

Finally i can mark all cool looking stuff and much faster throw out the rest that are duplicates or dumb.

patchday

wow starfire received lots of nerfs

Starfire - Reduced the base damage of My Little Bumgorf (Light, Light), Grishnik Got Your Tongue? (Medium, Light), and Call Your Knorfka? (Medium, Hard) by 1
Starfire - Reduced the base damage of Star Strikes (Away + Medium) by 2
Starfire - Increased combo damage scaling when canceling into Starbolt character power
Starfire - Side Scratch (Down + Light) has 2 less cancel advantage
Starfire - Burning Desire & Shooting Star base damage reduced by 1
Starfire - Reduced base damage of Star Dust by 2 and Star Dust MeterBurn by 1
Starfire - Tamaranean Charge is now airborne on frame 4
Starfire - Star Slam gear ability can now be directed close
Starfire – Fixed a bug which could cause some lingering visual FX after end of round win animation
Starfire - Fixed some hair clipping issues

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, I wish they'd add the ability to sort gear by model type so I could get rid of duplicates that look exactly the same, but only have slight differences in attributes or their names.

Ugh, I wish they'd add the ability to sort gear by model type so I could get rid of duplicates that look exactly the same, but only have slight differences in attributes or their names.

Yes duplicates should be chosen. At least allow to sell from customization screen or sort gear by head, torso etc in sell screen

patchday

• Gets new Arcade Stick (Been DPAD only all this time)
  • Lab for an hour or two
  • Hops online and gets immediately bodied
  • Switches to DPAD against exact same opponent and wins easily

Still will have to keep practicing with the Arcade Stick. My thumb gets sore using dpad ;(

Oh btw, new Casual competitive mode is the bizness. Granted now that playerbase split up I noticed it takes at least bout 30 extra secs to find an opponent. Good thing they added new ranked mode too tho so you can keep reengaging same opponent

[edit] By Arcade stick I meant it's a HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai

Top Bottom