• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Big Brett

I've missed your The Office gifs.

Glad to see we're participating in the same OT again :)

yidUzriaAGJbsxt58k.webp

I might be here a while. I want to go to locals for this game I think.

Do we press circle or X? Is this written somewhere with an explanation?
The gist of it is:

"Press X on PS4/ A on XB1 when a hit lands during a super, to do more damage. Inversely, you can also do the same thing while getting hit by a super to take reduced damage."

delSai

I absolutely love going to the Guild Menu and getting Motherboxes.

Dont forget to sacrifice some Gear and put Credits in for the Multiverse so we can unlock new stuff.

fernoca

Okay, letting the AI fight for you is legit. XD

Will make fetting all "arcade" endings easier. And you level up too. Such an amazing feature.

Then again, seeing my noob AI fight better than I'll ever will...sucks a bit. :p

Decided to put all AIs with the demon shader as if they were evil clones.

bubumiao

The gist of it is:

"Press X on PS4/ A on XB1 when a hit lands during a super, to do more damage. Inversely, you can also do the same thing while getting hit by a super to take reduced damage."

This is actually the kind of thing I always thought should be in fighting games with cinematic moves like these. It's like an instinctive type of thing you might do with your controller in hand in the first place. Can't wait to get home from work and play!

I haven't had a chance to do any testing myself, but I saw some people mentioning that the timing of the button press also matters. the more 'on beat' you are, the more damage is added/subtracted.

I'm wondering how it works in a 2 player match. if both players press the button at the same time, will they cancel each other out? Or if someone isn't as on time, do they win the press and get the extra damage?

I think I like having this in the game. Now I'll have something to do during the super animations instead of "take a sip of beer"

Big Brett

Let me get my "who the fuck allowed open mic?" statement out of the way here. Holy shit.

This dude was singing the new Logic the whole fucking match, destroying me. I'M MAD.

edit: oh, and there's no way to turn it off? Good!

Skatterd

Known bug. Rebooting the console apparently brings your levels back.

Had to restart 3 times but this finally worked thanks. Was getting scared there cause noticed I had lost 4 player levels as well.

I think it's best not to leave this game in rest mode for the time being.

Iceternal

Why does Batman have his HORRIBLE IJ 1 cowl at the beginning of storymode even though it's Prime universe Batman's cowl ?

A little mistake from the devs probably.

Reszo

Praise NRS for letting you pin combo inputs on the screen outside of practice mode. Great for learning during regular matches.

So what happens if you hit the inventory limit for a character, and then open a box? Will it stop giving gear for that character, or will it trash it if one appears?

Why does Batman have his HORRIBLE IJ 1 cowl at the beginning of storymode even though it's Prime universe Batman's cowl ?

A little mistake from the devs probably.

Maybe to make it clearer that it's a flashback? There were still some confused posters in this thread however, so you're probably right that it was a small oversight.

Slaythe

Maybe to make it clearer that it's a flashback? There were still some confused posters in this thread however, so you're probably right that it was a small oversight.

The problem is that Superman looks virtually nothing like either Superman from Injustice 1.

It's probably just a funny callback since Batman's design was universally hated. (and I2 is a million times better)

Hasney

Just a note about "quote this" for House of L's 5. I meant the post, you don't have to say "Gonna back out after every story fight to check apps." In your join application xD. That's just what I'm doing.

Just sent my request in for the guild.

I think i just rejected you because the post wasn't quoted and it was some other message. Feel free to re apply.

Just to make sure, release check and input shortcuts should be set to off, right?
Also, can you get the shaders that you can buy from boxes, or do you need to buy them?

Any good supergirl BnBs out there?

Mid-Screen: b1,2 xx df2 MB b3 j3 f2,3, d1+3
Can also end f2,3 xx fly and then airdash forward for a tricky overhead setup instead of the d1+3 ender.

Corner: b1, 2 xx db1 MB j2 f2,3 xx db1 j1 b2, 1+3
Can replace the b2 string with a 212 to restand the opponent too

And off a meterburn teleport punch you can go straight to b3 j3 f2,3, d1+3

Just to make sure, release check and input shortcuts should be set to off, right?
Also, can you get the shaders that you can buy from boxes, or do you need to buy them?

Shaders drop infrequently. I've amassed a reasonable collection. I believe each character has a couple of shaders that are only available via specific modes, such as Story and/or Arcade, etc.

Slaythe

My question is, is there any shader you can drop that you can't buy ?

Because many are missing, which makes me think they just cut content out of the game to offer it as multiverse rewards / updates later on.

My question is, is there any shader you can drop that you can't buy ?

Because many are missing, which makes me think they just cut content out of the game to offer it as multiverse rewards / updates later on.

I don't know that the content was cut per se, but I do think it's likely there are some shaders that we saw in the Beta, among others, that are going to be earnable rewards later.

I don't think the Beta was a great indication of the availability of gear in the retail game. I mean we were earning gear every match.

Top Bottom