• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Spinky

Geez....

天Fighters Generation‏ review
@Fighters_Gen

DAeKoJGXgAMuTcj.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Fighters_Gen/status/866813899747852288

Fighters Generation has never had anything good to say about NRS games.

Marvel

could never
LOL at that RQing Batman.
Lol.

I have saved quite a few ss's of folk quitting as soon as I pick him in the select screen. Like... with the records they have had they more than likely would have won, easily. These are just highlights when I am not too poorly or tired to play I lose a lot of matches before I get clips like that lol.

No need to run, not all DS players play the same xD

ZeroX03

Banned
Robin: Even your name is stupid!
Aquaman: You like using that word, don't you?

Jeez Robin, even Fishguy has better zingers than you.

Marvel

could never
I need to get his dmg up in combo's though, from what I can do atm just isn't great. Kinda tricky to land with not much payoff.

I'll try and watch some guides today I'm sure by now therewll be (hopefully) nice combo tech for him.

Spinky

Robin: Even your name is stupid!
Aquaman: You like using that word, don't you?

Jeez Robin, even Fishguy has better zingers than you.

I heard him say "I'll drop you off a roof" against Cap Cold the other day and burst out laughing.

It was so hilariously unwarranted, I can't remember what CC said but it was something tame.

f@luS

More than a member.
I have almost unlimited diamond guild box. I can cheese the boss guilde multiverse battle almost every time. Nice

caliph95

I heard him say "I'll drop you off a roof" against Cap Cold the other day and burst out laughing.

It was so hilariously unwarranted, I can't remember what CC said but it was something tame.
Robin has completely zero chill
Also for premier skin ideas

Midnighter and Apollo for Batman and Superman

My personal favourite Captain Cold clash is:

Brainiac: You're nothing but a common criminal.

Captain Cold: Not according to my bank account.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Learning black Adam. Randomly picked the joker to train against.

Joker: isn't there another lightning guy?
BA: you mean the guy with the bamboo hat?

Lol

ZeroX03

Banned
Captain Cold, Green Arrow and Black Canary are basically all gold. The writers really had a blast with the fun characters.

Jay Garrick is just a bunch of like 40s DC references, it's fantastic.

if Sub-Zero is the only MK character they have in the game (and he SHOULD be the only MK character in the game) then they should use him as the portal for MK references/comparisons.

Comparing Black Canary to Sindel is the first thing that pops into my mind.

ZeroX03

Banned
Can't wait until we get a full list of gear name.

Supergirl has legs called 'Kickers of Serious Butt'. Not the skirt unfortunately, some ugly looking pants.

Can't wait until we get a full list of gear name.

Supergirl has legs called 'Kickers of Serious Butt'. Not the skirt unfortunately, some ugly looking pants.

I've got a Green Arrow bow called "The bow that took Slade's eye"

Awesome name but it looks like a regular bow

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Learn insant air omega beam, shit is crazy if ur opponent want to dash or air jump.
You have to jump and do omega beam in the same time so it cat hit both ground and air opoonents.
Might want to turn on input shortcut to make it easier.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Literally.

Spinky

90% of Robin's clash/intro quotes are just him saying he's gonna murder the shit out of someone.

Tells Blue Beetle he'll leave a note on his coffin, tells Scarecrow he's going straight to the cemetery, and then there's:

Robin: "Should I kill you, or cripple you?"
Grid: "It is illogical to assume that you could do either."
Robin: "Ah! Cripple first, then kill."

Also, I just realised yesterday's he's on the villain side of the select screen, which uh, makes sense I guess.

eizarus

Banned
So I had this bug during the fight with
Brainiac
. I had to restart the game after the timer reached 0.

Mild spoiler in the background: https://youtu.be/2R60S28QiEU

Apologies for potato quality and orientation (I blame WhatsApps horrible compression and orientation mess ups)

I've played SFV for over a year and this is the first time I'm hearing of a grade determining how good you are.

I don't think a "casual" will reach the higher ranks like Super Gold (under normal circumstances). Just wanted to use it, to say that I know what I'm doing there. Not so much with Injustice 2. At least for now :)

Or do I just don't understand what you are saying there?

I don't think a "casual" will reach the higher ranks like Super Gold (under normal circumstances). Just wanted to use it, to say that I know what I'm doing there. Not so much with Injustice 2. At least for now :)

Or do I just don't understand what you are saying there?

You said A+ Ranking even though there isn't a grade based ranking system in SFV, only a league-based.

So I was confused. A+ could mean Gold, it could mean Platinum, it could mean Diamond.

lol.

Who you playing Garret? havent seen you since way back in the ol SFV threads. Liking the game so far? :D
i liked hte video to make up for it :p

mostly harley! yeah, i miss those times... just got so busy with end of term coursework and when i came back i felt like i'd missed too much so just quietly slinked away LOL. can't believe i'll be graduating in a month, time flies.

yeah, i'm really enjoying it. the loot system is really clever because it makes you feel like you're progressing when you're just fucking around, and the multiverse thing keeps things fresh without needing to go online. cool stuff. how about you?

I still suck at online but I'm starting to do pretty well against the AI in Multiverse mode.

Are your guilds close to completing the event? I tried to do my part but it seems there aren't that many active players in my guild.

Spinky

Jesus Christ.

I've been playing FGs for years, yet I still get nervous going online. What the hell. Heart was beating like a mofo and my hands were slightly shaking. Even when I do well, this happens sometimes, I don't bloody understand.

Just had a really close game with a good Flash player and I feel like I'm about to have a damn heart attack.

Marvel

could never
i liked hte video to make up for it :p

mostly harley! yeah, i miss those times... just got so busy with end of term coursework and when i came back i felt like i'd missed too much so just quietly slinked away LOL. can't believe i'll be graduating in a month, time flies.

yeah, i'm really enjoying it. the loot system is really clever because it makes you feel like you're progressing when you're just fucking around, and the multiverse thing keeps things fresh without needing to go online. cool stuff. how about you?

I'm gonna go ahead and and say congrats to when you graduate :D yeah I get that man, I have slowed down my posts there myself, not because of being busy like you though lol just don't play it anymore.

Jesus Christ.

I've been playing FGs for years, yet I still get nervous going online. What the hell. Heart was beating like a mofo and my hands were slightly shaking. Even when I do well, this happens sometimes, I don't bloody understand.

Just had a really close game with a good Flash player and I feel like I'm about to have a damn heart attack.

It's mainly ladder anxiety, I get it too sometimes. Fortunately, I've had it frequently enough that it doesn't cloud my judgement and I can still pull off clutch moments.

I can't even count the times in SFV I was just one hit away from a win, we're both right next to each other neither making a move. When suddenly I slightly walkup and instant overhead them.

Emouse

Jesus Christ.

Yo I get this super hard too, I never know how well I match up against other players cuz I never get round to ever actually playing because of it, sucks big time

Z3M0G

The mobile game is damn impressive. I started the story mode and I was wondering if I could play the entire story for free. They are clearly using all the same cinematics. But I see only a small portion of the story is available so far. I wonder if future installments will continue to be free. I also assume the video is streaming... so don't play that mode over limited data.

Not sure if this was a rage quit or more him accepting his defeat..

http://xboxclips.com/Gravemind+IV/361ffec0-073a-45d0-8187-a70c6ad0f52f

All of Darkseid's normals (except for 112) are negative on block. Not even talking about how slow his moves are and will continuously get you interrupted and opened up by a D1. He is fun though and damage is huge if he catches you out.

I do find it immensely annoying that his J1 is horrid. I tend to do jump-ins with 1 and now I need to keep reminding myself that Darkseid can only do it with his 2.

Top Bottom