• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inside Assassin's Creed III - Episode Three

Irish

I wonder if the closeups in the video are indicative of how the new camera system works. They said that as more and more enemies are eliminated, the camera will close the gap between the player and who is left of his foes.

Muffdraul

My desire for this game is already at critical mass, has been ever since I saw the Boston game play demo about a month ago. I can't take these vids anymore. I... I... *dies*

iNvid02

i just realized i havent seen enough stealth, stylish mass murder is great and all even if it is 99% redcoats but i hope we see some good steatlh gameplay before launch

Looks absolutely amazing.

Can't wait to watch it on Youtube.

Fixed.

With all this talk of being unstoppable, 5000 new animations, cutting through butter, no challenge, no actual revamp of the braindead AI, I'd rather watch someone play this cinematic game just like Uncharted.

Simple input, HUGE output!

iNvid02

its assassins creed - everyone knows that the series doesnt have arkham combat - its always been about having fun dropping tons of dudes in style

did they lead you to expect any different or are you just shitting on it because you were never interested in the game in the first place

its never an ac thread on gaf without someone coming in and shitting on ac because its not very challenging - newsflash, its been like this since 2007 and it aint changing, no need to keep coming in these threads talking garbage

Vire

Wasn't as much as a behind the scenes as a five minute gallery of Conner stabbing people.

Great...

One thing I am worried about is what they might be doing with the main menu screen. I saw this at the end of a interview talking about the game.

AC3_menu.jpg

Please don't Fable 3 this shit.

The violence looks more comical than brutal.

I would say a little bit of both.

untitled908f81.gif

I wonder if the closeups in the video are indicative of how the new camera system works. They said that as more and more enemies are eliminated, the camera will close the gap between the player and who is left of his foes.

I really hope its like that. The over the shoulder moments in this looked so damn badass.

I would say a little bit of both.

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled908f81.gif

I really hope its like that. The over the shoulder moments in this looked so damn badass.

From the gameplay demo I saw at pax it did incredible close ups like that when they were in game fighting. I remember him taking out 2 guys real quick and the the camera panned in close and he swung around and kneed the last enemy right in the face.

Top Bottom