• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac Games Full Moon Show #44 - Wrappin up, and the Fragile Eagle's new gig

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Hey folks,

Back with a new episode where our very funny and talented Senior Writer TJ Fixman joins us. We also welcome Paul Featherstone to the show - and tell you about Bryan's new gig at Insomniac.

AUDIO - 10/01/09 - 0:50:56 - 35.0 MB

www.insomniacgames.com/podcast/podcast.php

Bryan and James are back with Insomniac Games senior writer TJ Fixman, and we welcome Paul Featherstone to the podcast for the first time. We talk about finishing Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, and everything that has been going on for the past few weeks at the show. We also let you know what will be coming up as we approach launch, and ask TJ your questions from the forums. Plus we'll say a fond goodbye to Bryan on the show, what's he up to next? You'll have to listen to find out!

* 0:00:00 - Introduction, new lineup
* 0:04:30 - Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time update
* 0:14:08 - Discuessing the Nefarious Trailer and Armin Shimerman
* 0:19:53 - What's coming up next for the game
* 0:24:21 - How-To Weapons videos
* 0:31:23 - Fan questions for TJ
* 0:42:50 - Changes on the Full Moon Show and Community Team
* 0:48:13 - Closing

www.insomniacgames.com/podcast/podcast.php

If you have any comments or questions, let me know.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Downloading right now....

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Two Demos ?
Nice...

Fersis

Goldrusher said:
Details plz. Won't download / listen today.
They had to split the demo in two because it was too big. So one demo with a Ratchet level and another with a Clank level.

Fersis

mhmhmh i dont know if im going to download the demos... mhmhmh nothing 'spoilery' in them?

EDIT: Congrats to Bryan for the new gig.

Ploid 3.0

Thank yous, and bump R&C down a week already. Should have released at the same time as Uncharted so I can have them both at the same time. Good for shipping as well (amazon).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
jstevenson said:
Sorry, fixed it, busy morning here and I didn't update all the links.

This is a huge stretch, but will we get any R3 announcements any time soon?:D

edit- If I remember right R2 had a teaser for R+C at the end, R3 teaser would be epic.

James you missed an awesome Kanye meme moment

"Yo TJ, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Secret Agent Clank had one of the best Qwark moments of all time!"

Top Bottom