• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Internet mom influencer arrested for Child abuse.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

For those with children take care of them. If things are bad get out before it's too late and fight for custody. Don't wait (like I did) it's much harder the older they get.

BlackTron

This is the worst part.

As reported by People, Franke’s oldest daughter, 20-year-old Shari Franke wrote in an Instagram Story post, “Hi all. Today has been a big day. Me and my family are so glad justice is being served. We’ve been trying to tell the police and CPS for years about this, and so glad they finally decided to step up.”

So her oldest daughter has been speaking up for years, but they ignored it until a beat up little kid literally showed up on their own?

jason10mm

Gold Member
Kids shoulda unionized!

But seriously, how this kept going for so long is just wacky. Where was the dad? Why did youtube pull the channel?

Mistake

People who use their children for clout are bad parents. First red flag right there
This is the worst part.

So her oldest daughter has been speaking up for years, but they ignored it until a beat up little kid literally showed up on their own?
But this, what the hell at this? Seems CPS looks the other way at real cases, but gets involved when it's not warranted, such as parents taking their kid to the hospital

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Adults are given the assignment of guiding children not abusing them I think that’s in most peoples minds.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Makes it funnier though, like truly my brother you’ve reached the first milestone of child abuse, now in the name of god tie this around your neck and jump in a lake.
The milestone is probably why abuse is so rampant in the Catholic church 🤣. Im not sure about those modern mega churches those seem more geared toward bilking as much money as possible from their sheep

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The milestone is probably why abuse is so rampant in the Catholic church 🤣. Im not sure about those modern mega churches those seem more geared toward billing as much money as possible from their sheep

Not just catholic, sadly. Evangelicals are getting a reckoning as well. Boyscouts of America got slammed with 92.000 complaints.

In truth, any job/activity that is structured so that adults get to have alone time with children is going to become catnip for abusers.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Part of the reason I don't want kids is because I worry I'd be a bad parent. Then I see stories like this and think I could probably do a little better than they did.

Whaaaaaat is this? lol
You don't know about the Mormons "special" or "sacred" undergarments? They literally protect you from the evil in the world. It's like a Nazar but underwear. It's the best thing about being Mormon next to being able to have multiple wives (for those that are into wives not me though)

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I learned about them about...two minutes ago.

If Mormons want people to remain chaste, why'd they have to make something so forbidden and sexy
I had to edit my post they're not so that they remain chaste they are literally protection from evil. Sort of like a Nazar but not Turkish or worn as a bracelet and they protect from actual evil not just the evil eye and they're undergarments so actually not like Nazar at all.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I had to edit my post they're not so that they remain chaste they are literally protection from evil. Sort of like a Nazar but not Turkish or worn as a bracelet and they protect from actual evil not just the evil eye and they're undergarments so actually not like Nazar at all.
Mormons value chastity and the undergarments are kind of secretive and "serve as a symbol of commitment to living a faithful and virtuous life".

lx1lXWH.jpg

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Everyone should be fucking sterilised and then if you wanna kid ya gotta pass some sort of extremely rigerous test to see if your mentally fucking capable and financially sound, the amount of children being brought into this world by adults I wouldn't trust to look after a fucking goldfish breaks my heart, I can't even read stories like this and will change the channel when the news reports on anything child related that's bad. I try to give my kids the best life possible and be the best dad I can and it fucking kills seeing kids their age in such horrible conditions as I then imagine my kids in those situations, I could go to work 9 - 5 and put down humans who abuse kids and wouldn't bat an eye... Fuck this I'm away to hug my wee bastards

SJRB

Gold Member
There really should be some kind of governmental task force that does nothing but check social media influencers and how they treat their kids.

I'm willing to bet the amount of physical and/or psychological abuse is off the charts.

GymWolf

My first best friends whe i was little was a mormon, one time i had a sleep over at his house and the day after i had a trip in their church, the boss even gifted me on of their giant "bibles", it was a nice experience.

His father only had one wife tho.

BlackTron

You don't know about the Mormons "special" or "sacred" undergarments? They literally protect you from the evil in the world. It's like a Nazar but underwear. It's the best thing about being Mormon next to being able to have multiple wives (for those that are into wives not me though)

So they got multiple wives, and then devised a system to protect themselves from all the wives?

Quasicat

This is the worst part.

Sadly, this is frustratingly common. My job makes me a mandated reporter to CPS. I have had to call many times over the years, and nothing has ever come of it; in one case in particular, it led to paralysis and the eventual death of the child.

Top Bottom