• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is 2K UK teasing something? (Bioshock Collection?)

H3xum

I posted an italian article around christmas time that again mentioned a retailer listing for the collection.

It was oddly specific mentioning that it included remastered graphics, textures and was 60 fps.

And that it contained everything but BS2 MP.

But, wait and see I suppose.

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wonder how they will handle achievements for BS2 then, if I remember correctly, quite a few were tied to MP

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Would they just shit or get off the pot already, been dying to replay Infinite and this is the perfect excuse.

FrsDvl

Just reveal it already. We all know it exists.

Mainly interested to see how much they're going to be charging for it.

Son Of D

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wonder how they will handle achievements for BS2 then, if I remember correctly, quite a few were tied to MP

Could see them removing the MP achievements and either using DLC ones in their place or just having no extra achievements.

H3xum

I'd imagine that they'd simply remove those achievements from the list.

Could see them removing the MP achievements and either using DLC ones in their place or just having no extra achievements.

I thought there was a minimum of 1k on any game, but, maybe that's not the case with collections. I'm sure they could think of new things, I was more or less just thinking out loud to excite myself thinking about new challenges in the game.

The Bios are the only games I've ever gotten every achievement for.

kevin1025

Banned
I thought there was a minimum of 1k on any game, but, maybe that's not the case with collections. I'm sure they could think of new things, I was more or less just thinking out loud to excite myself thinking about new challenges in the game.

They might retool it and replace the multi achievements/trophies with Minerva's Den to try and even it out, maybe.

Duxxy3

Could just make the other achievements worth more.

Machina

Banned
Bioshock with polished textures and effects, full HD at 60 fps with trophies...

large.gif

Can't help but wonder why they are "revealing" this when it's already been leaked literally half a dozen times. Let's move with a date and info.

Omikaru

Assuming they work typical UK hours, they'll be closing soon too.

Yeah. Seems weird.

The information could just be embargoed, so they don't really need to be around when it gets out. I imagine most of the (approved) press already has the press release, trailers, screenshots and stuff. As for official channels, you can schedule this kinda stuff to just go out.

Plus the marketing campaign is very likely still being run by 2K in America (and was just teased by the UK branch, who are probably doing press relations for the game with UK-based outlets), so it'll likely be released on US time regardless.

lcap

I guess the exciting day they were talking about was probably about the NBA 2K17 cover reveal. Hope I'm wrong though as it has nothing to do with Booker and Elizabeth.

The day of reckoning is approaching:
Did 2K get this to 60fps on XB1/PS4...or not?

My laptop can run Bioshock 1 at 60fps, so I'd like to think they can on this hardware. I have a 8600m GT lol. Then again Dishonored port should have easily been 60fps but it wasn't.

kingwingin

Already own them all on 360 but if they are substatial upgrades ill double dip.

If its just 1080p 30fps ill pass or wait till its super cheap

Fracas

#fuckonami
Dang, was hoping for something cool.

I wish 2K wouldn't bother with a remaster and do a new Bioshock instead. I need dat retro-futurism.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever. For me the Bioshock Collection is pretty much confirmed at this point :D

Top Bottom