• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is GBA Nano next ?

I think the GBA line is finished ... unless Nintendo and Apple have some kind of deal to move the chipset into the i-Pod or something crazy like that.

The next Game Boy should be Game Boy Next.

Nightbringer

Don´t hit me for my bad english plase
The original DS is made in a 130nm process like the GBA SP and Nintendo used the GameBoy Micro for don´t losing money in the process of the factory adaptation.

GameBoy Micro was the first at 90nm and the next will be NintendoDS.lite.

cvxfreak

I call "Game Boy micro SP".

It'll have the same screensize as the GBm, except it will have the form factor of the GBASP. How, the world may never know.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Maybe it's already been released, but it's so small no one noticed. Did you ever think about that?

yeoz

cvxfreak said:
I call "Game Boy micro SP".

It'll have the same screensize as the GBm, except it will have the form factor of the GBASP. How, the world may never know.
I would buy this. Only thing keeping me from buying the micro is my fear of the screen getting all scratched up in my pocket.

Ranger X

Jeez, i thought this thread was about wanting the next-gen Gameboy...
But it's again a fucking brainwashed over-consuming dude's thread about wanting yet another fucking redesign? ---- LOL ------

And even if we talk about next-gen gameboy it's too early. Enjoy your god damned DS, it just came out for Christ's sake!!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I won't be happy until I can inject a GBA into my bloodstream AND PLAY IT WITH MY MIND.

biggreenmachine

The bleeding edge of news reporting...
yeoz said:
I would buy this. Only thing keeping me from buying the micro is my fear of the screen getting all scratched up in my pocket.

Did you know it comes with 3 screens that are easily removable? Thats not really a problem.

Nano GBA, forget about it. It cant be made smaller do to the size of the carts. The DS will get a new smaller version though.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
My dream GBA (and one that will never occur) is simply the existing SP design with the revised screen, native MP3/DivX/upgradeable codec support, an SD slot, and a fricken' headphone port. The Play-Yan gets it closer to that point, but it's still not nearly as open as I'd like and I can't have a game in it at the same time.

Top Bottom