• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it considered improper to take a #2 while a guest is using your shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with defecation and urination in the bathroom with a shower running is that the heat/steam from the shower perpetuates and permeates the smells. Family or not, forcing someone to wallow in your brew is never OK.

Well, it's my home, my shower, my toilet. If they don't look or think about it, it would be no different than someone farting in their presence. It's just the smell they'd have to tolerate. Everything else is psychological, IMO.

NintendosBooger said:
Well, it's my home, my shower, my toilet. If they don't look, it would be no different than someone farting in their presence. It's just the smell they'd have to tolerate. Everything else is psychological, IMO.

You sound like the kid at the playground who owns the basketball but has no game. After getting schooled in a game of around the world (I'm assuming you're white) you stomp your feet off the court and take your ball with you.

"It's my ball!"

punk.

Forgotten Ancient said:
You sound like the kid at the playground who owns the basketball but has no game. After getting schooled in a game of around the world (I'm assuming you're white) you stomp your feet off the court and take your ball with you.

"It's my ball!"

punk.

That's nice. Any more great analogies there, genius?

NintendosBooger said:
Well, it's my home, my shower, my toilet. If they don't look or think about it, it would be no different than someone farting in their presence. It's just the smell they'd have to tolerate. Everything else is psychological, IMO.

are all nintendo fans like this?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
NintendosBooger said:

Theres has to be sanitary issues with shitting in the shower since your also bathing in that vicinity too. If anything, warn the people who stay at your place or who are going to use the shower that you take runny shits in it.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The moisture picks up the smell, haven't you ever farted in the bath tub? It ain't the same!

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!
The worst is farting in your bed in winter, the farts caught under layers and layers of blankets. And then you lift them up, dammmmn.

Joe Molotov

Okay, but what if they're doing #2 and you really need to pee. Is it okay to just pee between their legs? Help me out here, GAF.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
I Am Error said:
Lol, I thought the thread was going to be about taking a crap in the shower.

My roommate once did that...Woke after a drunken party and went to take a shower and there were a couple of huge turds in the tub. Apparently he got confused and sat on the side of the tub ....

not fun

Joe Molotov said:
Okay, but what if they're doing #2 and you really need to pee. Is it okay to just pee between their legs? Help me out here, GAF.

Knock and ask. Then pee around the water in the toilet, so it doesn't make a lot of sound. Unfortunately, you create more splatter this way.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Ok my reading comprehension ****en blows because I DID think this thread was about taking a shit in the shower. After reading I am errors post...the OPs post sounded different...this cold is ****ing me up

:lol

:(((((((((

sp0rsk said:
The moisture picks up the smell, haven't you ever farted in the bath tub? It ain't the same!

What's with all this scientific terminology crap? "Moisture picking up smells;" "perpetuates and permeates the smells". It's the same thing like farting in someone's presence. Everything else is psychological. Every time someone brings up something questionable, critics turn it into a scientific/health issue. My cousin isn't dead and he's not unhealthy because of what happened. I had to go and do my business.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
NintendosBooger said:
What's with all this scientific terminology crap? "Moisture picking up smells;" "perpetuates and permeates the smells". It's the same thing like farting in someone's presence. Everything else is psychological. Every time someone brings up something questionable, critics turn it into a scientific/health issue. My cousin isn't dead and he's not unhealthy because of what happened. I had to go and do my business.

Nevermind, you are stupid.

«þ»

Joe Molotov said:

piss in the shower

Sinistar

I piss and shit infront of my wife all the time and vice versa.....she makes the cutes faces when shes pushing out the turds lol :lol :D I really dont see a problem here....

NintendosBooger said:
Would you do it? If you had to go really bad, but someone was in the shower at the time (I have only 1 bathroom). I did it once when a cousin visited from out of town. He was in the shower after I had finished drinking some muscle milk (with milk), and since I'm LI, I was getting the runs after 30 mins. He still brings it up to this day.

So opinion? It's my home, my bathroom...why not?
First of all, you're disgusting and selfish. Second, what the hell are you doing drinking milk when you're lactose intolerant knowing that you're going to be "getting the runs" as you so eloquently put it?

aoi tsuki

Where do you guys stand on a girl doing a #2 while you wipe lovesmoothie off your magic stick after sex in the bathroom?

aoi tsuki said:
Where do you guys stand on a girl doing a #2 while you wipe lovesmoothie off your magic stick after sex in the bathroom?

No prob. Actually, I've never been bothered by a girlfriend going to the bathroom while I was already in there. It was more funny than anything else.

But, if my cousin were to take a shit with me in the same room, I'd punch his lights out.

tnw

Banned
aoi tsuki said:

wow, what a ball of euphemisms!

at least you said 'sex' and 'bathroom'

aoi tsuki

aoi tsuki said:
Where you cats draw the line with a bird doing a #2 while you wipe lovesmoothie off your magic stick after gettin' biblical in the log pool room?
Fixed.

And yes, i made "lovesmoothie" up. i was trying to think of something thick and rich, and "juice" didn't quite cut it.

metdroid said:
Good, cause thats a real turnoff
Not really. It's not like it smelled or she made a pooing noise. She prolly shits air... and lovesmoothies.

Also, i really miss hanging out with her. About a month ago, as i was thinking about dropping by just to see how she was doing and she came into my work. She introduced me to her husband. WTF? She didn't have one of those six months ago. i can't even remember the rest of what was said because i was in utter shock that she got married.

weepy

I used live in a house full of family members and we only had two bathrooms (one was the size of an airplane bathroom and the other was bigger with a tub/shower). It was almost common for us to actually share the bigger bathroom from time to time, hell my mom took a dump while I was showering and got mad whenever I locked the door! Thing is, everyone used the bigger bathroom so it had to be unlocked.

bjork

My cousin's husband and his brother had two memorable bathroom encounters.

Once the brother was in the tub taking a bath, and my cousin's husband threw the curtain open and peed in the tub.

Another time, the brother was pooping, and my cousin's husband had to pee... so he told him "you better open your legs or I'm gonna pee on you"... and he peed on him anyway.

«þ»

bjork said:

Once the brother was in the tub taking a bath, and my cousin's husband threw the curtain open and peed in the tub.

Another time, the brother was pooping, and my cousin's husband had to pee... so he told him "you better open your legs or I'm gonna pee on you"... and he peed on him anyway.

WTF?

{Mike}

Banned
Why did you not use this alternative ;

laminar.jpg

Babies used to be washed in them, so why not use them as a toilet when there is a guest in your shower?

mrkgoo

aoi tsuki said:
Also, i really miss hanging out with her. About a month ago, as i was thinking about dropping by just to see how she was doing and she came into my work. She introduced me to her husband. WTF? She didn't have one of those six months ago. i can't even remember the rest of what was said because i was in utter shock that she got married.

Are you SURE she didn't have a husband 6 months ago?

and the correct term is lovebolt.

bogg

bjork said:

there are not enough :lol :lol for this!

To the op, I know I wouldn't mind, but like you see in this thread most people will digagree with me.
I say, if you are going to do it, definitely ask the person in the shower if he would mind, that is if you care about what he\she thinks anyway.

westical

Banned
McLesterolBeast said:
I'd expect anyone living in north america to find that really weird and gross.

Not sure how other cultures would react.

Some "cultures" don't put the toilet in the bathroom.

Why the **** could you not have knocked, informed the person in the shower of the situation, and hold on the 3, maybe 4 seconds it would take them to grab a towel and leave.

I seriously worry for humanity.

tnw said:
Man, my roommate always takes a piss when I'm in the shower, and it really annoys me. It's not like we're a couple or something, why should I want to know that he's taking a piss less than 2 feet away from me?

He wants you wang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom