• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it time to Boycott X-box and Microsoft games studios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alebrije

Lets do it

tenor.gif

Last edited:

magnumpy

the sky is falling

which it might as well, IMO the sky has become too complacent and full of itself without competition :eek:

radewagon

Will it be boycotting if I buy xbox games as physical PS5 discs? Cause that's what I'm crossing my fingers for.

DryvBy

My biggest concern was not getting access to Quake and Doom and ES6 on the PS5, and it looks like that's how going to happen. So I won't be boycotting. Tons of companies are laying off while posting profits. I'd more likely boycott people who voted for Joe Biden than Microsoft. It isn't Microsoft making every company crumble, they're just one of many.

Fredrik

Nah.

I’ve done boycotts (paid online, 30fps), the only result is less games for me, the industry does it’s thing no matter what.

But you do you, if it makes you happier.

My less severe protest is going with Steam. On everything besides Nintendo. No more Microsoft Store purchases. No more Playstation Store purchases.

ElRenoRaven

Nope. I for one welcome Microsoft to the Sony/Nintendo families. I was hardcore Xbox for many years. However over time I saw this coming. More so the since Xbox One. Sa

BlackTron

I've never boycotted Xbox despite knowing it's a scheme. I just use it in a way that benefits me that makes them practically no return on me as a client.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Firing people sucks. That is wack, but it happens in big purchases like we have seen. Still sucks though.

Microsoft haven't done anything this past week. It's all insane rumours driven by shills/fanboys/fake insiders.

There's obviously been some smoke leaked in hi fi rush and sea of thieves and the "community" has gone wild with speculation.

We are to blame, not MS this time.

It's time to look in the mirror, and maybe boycott yourself. ;)

Last edited:

Hohenheim

It seems just about everyday we get new reports of some shitty thing they are doing/have done and a bunch of pissed off people (gamers, developers, influencers, etc).
Yeah, the reports of pissed of gamers and "influencers" is definitly getting fucking annoying and old at this point.
Just like this useless thread, which must be the 100th thread about the rumours that a million dollar company is doing some stuff to make even more millions.

Get the fuck over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom