• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it wrong to hate a certain race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

YOU RACI-
LLShC.gif

Oh...

I love you OP.

Why do you hate them? I figure some extensive conditioning should remedy your problem. I'd love to run one but I've got terrible endurance.

Clegg

Yeah man I hate the Valencian Grand Prix.

Such an inferior race. The German GP is clearly the master race.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Wooooaaah, that's funny! Are you a stand up comedian? Because you should seriously consider doing stand up.

Spacebar

The 26.2 people think they're the master race. They even put stickers on the back of their cars to let you know who they are.

ultron87

TheLastFantasy said:
my running group is considering joining a 10k and I hate them.

What if his running group is all of one race and it isn't a troll thread at all!?!?!?!?

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER!

Einbroch

Banned
Second said:
Mixed races are the best, dude.
I personally think you shouldn't mix races. People are just used to 10k or 5k, mixing them up is kind of diluting the purity of racing isn't it?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Ducky_McGee said:
Are we on GameFAQs now where this kind of shit is okay?
Well, they aren't allowed when you're making a blatantly fake announcement IIRC.

But this is just playing off two different meanings of one word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom