• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Justin Trudeau actually Justin Snow-Castro and other conspiracy that seem like they could be real

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustardman

Banned
He should’ve said that then and not cried wolf about Stormfront.
There's no crying wolf. I'm very sincere when I say some threads/posts on GAF from the MAGA idiots are inching closer and closer to stormfront every day.

As I've said in other threads, GAF before the purge was also an ideologue filled shitfest, but don't mistake the fact it's now mostly extreme right wing ideologues as being rational and nuanced.

Spheyr

Banned
There's no crying wolf. I'm very sincere when I say some threads/posts on GAF from the MAGA idiots are inching closer and closer to stormfront every day.

As I've said in other threads, GAF before the purge was also an ideologue filled shitfest, but don't mistake the fact it's now mostly extreme right wing ideologues as being rational and nuanced.
Do you actually read Stormfront to know what it's like or are you just going by reputation?

mustardman

Banned
Do you actually read Stormfront to know what it's like or are you just going by reputation?
I have read stormfront. I'm not saying this forum is equivalent, just that some posters could be plopped into SF and not look out of place.

Papa

Banned

Yes mate, questioning a likeness between Trudeau and Castro is a stone’s throw from ethnic cleansing. The only radical one here is you.

mustardman

Banned
Yes mate, questioning a likeness between Trudeau and Castro is a stone’s throw from ethnic cleansing. The only radical one here is you.
Pushing conspiracy theories about the birth of world leaders you disagree with? Hmm where in the past century and recent history have we seen this before... Hmm.....

So between all of us you're the actual Stormfronter. Huh. Go figure.
Cute debate tactic. There are no overlaps in belief between Stormfront and myself. It's important to know what people are thinking out in the world.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
What a crazy conspiracy theory, a woman known to sleep around and was close to Castro had a kid who looks exactly like Castro at every stage of life, how could this possibly ever be true!

Justin Trudeau was 5 years old the first time the Trudeaus met Fidel Castro. Do you honestly believe that that Margaret Trudeau was sneaking out to Cuba to have sex with a with world leader she had never met before, at almost exact same time that she got married to Pierre Trudeau?

Papa

Banned
Pushing conspiracy theories about the birth of world leaders you disagree with? Hmm where in the past century and recent history have we seen this before... Hmm.....

Cute debate tactic. There are no overlaps in belief between Stormfront and myself. It's important to know what people are thinking out in the world.

When your political party’s ideology of the month is founded on Patriarchy theory, you have no place pointing fingers at others about conspiracy theories.

mustardman

Banned
You have no idea what my politics or party of choice is as I've said nothing about that. There's a reason I'm posting here instead of the other forum. My posts replied directly to the contents of this thread and other gaf threads, not needing to draw a straw-man of your supposed ideologies.

Papa

Banned
You have no idea what my politics or party of choice is as I've said nothing about that. There's a reason I'm posting here instead of the other forum. My posts replied directly to the contents of this thread and other gaf threads, not needing to draw a straw-man of your supposed ideologies.

Do you agree with Patriarchy theory?

Spheyr

Banned

Uh huh... Yet interestingly enough I've never been to Stormfront because I have no interest. I wouldn't even know what their beliefs are.

koAl1ZX.png

mustardman

Banned
Great, so you’re consistent in your pushback against conspiracy theories then.

Your sudden switch to passively aggressively replying to me without quoting me is hilarious, by the way.
I was replying on mobile and it didn't quote for some reason, don't be a baby. If I could edit the posts I would.

Cato

Banned

Come on. Anyone can see that this is not about ideology but as a fun joke, a distraction for the weekend. It is a joke (a concept that the left no longer understand).

That aside, I think Justin should come clean about this. He is the rightful heir to take control of Cuba, it is his birthright. He can be leader of both Canada and Cuba at the same time !

mustardman

Banned
Uh huh... Yet interestingly enough I've never been to Stormfront because I have no interest. I wouldn't even know what their beliefs are.
Then why argue against my point if you don't know what I'm comparing to? Have a quick look on wikipedia. They are a white supremacist, extreme right wing group.

Come on. Anyone can see that this is not about ideology but as a fun joke, a distraction for the weekend. It is a joke (a concept that the left no longer understand).

That aside, I think Justin should come clean about this. He is the rightful heir to take control of Cuba, it is his birthright. He can be leader of both Canada and Cuba at the same time !
If it's a joke thread then by all means. I didn't see a lot of the replies as being in on the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom