• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is kazaa still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Kazaa Lite is dead. It died late last year/early this year. Since then, I am not inclined to get normal Kazaa at all due to it's giant production of bullshit spyware and adware.

The only P2P program I use is Shareaza (which isn't that great) and SoulSeek (which is great for full albums)

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
^^

Yeah, but the quality of content leaves much to be desired.

DaCocoBrova said:
^^

Yeah, but the quality of content leaves much to be desired.

indeed its getting steadily worse as time goes by Kazaa Lite is on its last legs

Dammit why couldn't Audiogalaxy still be around in its former glory, the p2p golden age is long dead :(

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Depending on what you are looking for Kazaa Lite works just fine...

MrPing1000 said:
Dammit why couldn't Audiogalaxy still be around in its former glory, the p2p golden age is long dead :(

Audiogalaxy was great. Incredibly fast downloads and just about every piece of music you could want. Hard to find stuff, too.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Comfort_Eagle said:
Audiogalaxy was great. Incredibly fast downloads and just about every piece of music you could want. Hard to find stuff, too.

Man Audiogalaxy was so sweet....

Bowser

DaCocoBrova said:
Ares is good for what? Albums, songs, both...?

I haven't tried to find albums, but it's great for songs. I can always find what song I want (at least so far, I've been using it for about a week now).

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
mIRC is album heaven. Audio Galaxy was song heaven... I'll have to give Ares a try. If anyone can furnish a link, that'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom