• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is MadCatz almost dead?

El-Suave

I guess the Wii U tanking and not needing/selling any peripherals hurt them pretty bad after the golden era of selling simple plastic crap to unsuspecting new Wii consumers.

I know MadCatz isn't doing super well, but their dedicated online store disappearing/ not sending out orders properly isn't part of that. Their online store front has always been a glitch filled mess, and they're actually working on moving all of their stuff, including arcade stick parts, to a dedicated Amazon store front.

ohkay

I bought a te2+ recently because I knew they weren't doing well and I didn't wanna risk not having a ps4 stick if they went under

StereoVsn

Man, didn't realize that they owned Saitek, that's actually scent gear. Plus their arcade sticks were quite good (TE/TE2).

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I am almost positive MarkMan left on his own, had been planning to for a while and stayed as long as he did because he wanted to see thier new product line through.

I posted in July of 2015 that I had plans to leave. They actually did me a favor and laid me off. Because of this, I was able to file for unemployment and receive a nice severance package. Had I left/quit on my own, that wouldn't have happened. They knew I was going to leave, but they still took care of me. I appreciate that.

Top Bottom