• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Mode One an effective dating strategy for men?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Good lord, I hope no one on GAF is taking dating advice from GAF.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I think when you are dating you ask questions to see i she works with you, and she asks questions to see if you work with her. Just be honest and talk about your needs, hopes and desires. be idealistic, but also be realistic.

Last edited:

Corian33

I’m so lucky that I stumbled across my wife and lived happily ever after. I never had any luck with women, but we connected in class then she called me to hang out at a party and that was that. Immediate best friends for life with no doubt in my mind she was the one.

Suffice to say, I have no advice to give. Romance CAN fall out of the sky but YMMV.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I think when you are dating you ask questions to see i she works with you, and she asks questions to see if you work with her. Just be honest and talk about your needs, holes and desires. be idealistic, but also be realistic.
You talk about your/her holes? What in the judeo-christian kink is this?

Garibaldi

Mode One? They are just people. Just talk to them like a normal person, if it's meant to be anything more than a passing meeting it will be.

You're not interviewing to be a astronaut.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Mode One? They are just people. Just talk to them like a normal person, if it's meant to be anything more than a passing meeting it will be.

Pretty much. They eat, shit and piss just like anyone else.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

It does take a certain flair to adopt a Mode One strategy.
Not everyone is built for it.

Top Bottom