• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is the Amazon Prime 20% game discount gone?

Amazon does not seem to apply the discount on pre-orders/new releases. Was trying to pre-order Horizon: Zero Dawn but it only gives full price, even at checkout. Has anyone else noticed this? My Prime membership is not expired or anything.

Lexxon

No, it's still alive and well. All the switch stuff is discounted. Occasionally they glitch on some listings, adding the discount later.

madmackem

Amazon does not seem to apply the discount on pre-orders/new releases. Was trying to pre-order Horizon: Zero Dawn but it only gives full price, even at checkout. Has anyone else noticed this? My Prime membership is not expired or anything.
I noticed this on a game I tried to preorder a game and it wouldn't give me my £2 off on Amazon uk.

It worked for me when preordering Zelda for the Switch a few hours ago. It also worked on Horizons collectors edition for me, but I made that purchase a while back.

Try another game and maybe contact Amazon support.

fernoca

Seems to be a glitch with the listing, of maybe intentional.

Doesn't even say it, but other games do. Contact support just in case.

Bubba77

It worked for me when preordering Zelda for the Switch a few hours ago. It also worked on Horizons collectors edition for me, but I made that purchase a while back.

Try another game and maybe contact Amazon support.

I cant find switch games/accessories on Amazon....

Jawmuncher

The only time the discount wasn't added was when I bought the Callie and Marie amiibos. Thankfully customer chat added the discount afterwards.

Top Bottom