• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is the Macarena about a girl who gangbangs her boyfriend's friends while he's out of town?

DanteFox

"But don't you worry about my boyfriend
He's a boy who's name is Victorino
I don't want him
Couldn't stand him
He was no good so I
Now come on, what was I supposed to do?
He was out of town and his two friends were so fine
"

My girl loves this song and whenever it comes on at a party all the women get up and dance. It's a fun song, but I recently thought about it and realized what it's actually saying.

What are some other fun song that are actually secretly about horrible degeneracy?

lock2k

Banned
"But don't you worry about my boyfriend
He's a boy who's name is Victorino
I don't want him
Couldn't stand him
He was no good so I
Now come on, what was I supposed to do?
He was out of town and his two friends were so fine
"

My girl loves this song and whenever it comes on at a party all the women get up and dance. It's a fun song, but I recently thought about it and realized what it's actually saying.

What are some other fun song that are actually secretly about horrible degeneracy?
Dale tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
Give joy to your body, Macarena

Now it has a completely different meaning.

Last edited:

Gargus

Banned
There's a pretty big difference between a nice intimate threeway and a gangbang bud.

If she only has 1 hole with a dick in it at a time it's a 3 way. If she has more than one at a time it's a gang bang.

Is that it or is it only a gang bang if it has 3 or more guys in it?

Corrik

If she only has 1 hole with a dick in it at a time it's a 3 way. If she has more than one at a time it's a gang bang.

3 way is 3 people. 2 dicks at once is a double stuff / double pen. Gangbang is 4 or more dudes going to town on a single girl.

Last edited:

NeoGiffer

giphy.gif

Codes 208

gangbang generally refers to being raped by a group of several people in succession/simultaneously.

So yeah, theres a definitely a difference.

s34ab

Banned
Most songs are glorifying degenerate behavior if you listen to the lyrics. This song is about a husband and wife deciding to cheat on each other.

Last edited:

nikolino840

I think all latin group/couple music

In Italy those kind of latin music you can listen in every Place/club during Summer
(Mostly for MILF)

Here the same Song in live

NahaNago

Most songs are glorifying degenerate behavior if you listen to the lyrics. This song is about a husband and wife deciding to cheat on each other.

I loved that song when I was younger. I didn't really think about how long the wife's ad had been in the paper and how many people the wife could have met before she met her husband until recently.

Last edited:
Did you know Micheal Jackson got away with killing a girl named Annie?

All the evidence was there too, bloodstains on the carpet, fingerprints on the broken windows. Didn't even bother hiding the body, it was just left in the bedroom.

Not one conviction.

Top Bottom