• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Christmas Songs... 🤟🏾

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Hey y'all... Post your favorite Christmas songs. I'm having a really emotional night right now. Things just aren't going well ... I'm late on my rent (no job) and haven't found anything since August. Unemployment ran out and I don't know what to do. Yet I'm thankful because I haven't suffered with lack of food. I have family and friends who won't let me go hungry. They also may not have much money but they'll bring me a plate or take me to the store with them to get a little something to take home. I'm very grateful even while I'm worrying about my rent and bills. God is going to provide for me what I need. He is righteous and I'm thankful!

Donny Hathaway - This Christmas

Mickey Guyton - O' Holy Night

Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song

The Jackson 5 - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

The Temptations - Silent Night

TLC - Sleigh Ride

Sounds of Blackness - Soup Holidays

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
I didnt't realise that there are so many of them. It feels like we only get Mariah Carry and Wham here nonstop.

ElRenoRaven

Just wanted to chime in thanking you folks. Found a few more songs to add the Christmas playlist this year. I'll share a couple of mine too. Only right. Joys of working a convience store and being the only one with Christmas spirit. lol

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I unironically love this lol

WoodyStare

an absolute banger that doesnt get much play

There are lots of great Christmas songs, but this one for some reason still remains my favorite. I don’t hear it played much this time of year either which is a damn shame. The incomparable Darlene Love, the saxophone solo, the general “feel” of Christmas, everything comes together beautifully here. It deserves to be played along with the classics.

Top Bottom