• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NeoGAF alternative to stale Christmas music and movies video thread

It's only two days until Christmas boys and girls, and we've all seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation before. We've all seen Home Alone. We've all seen A Christmas Story, and Elf, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. We've all seen Miracle on 34th Street, and It's a Wonderful Life, and Die Hard.

And we've all heard All I Want for Christmas is You, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas, and I'll Be Home for Christmas and White Christmas, and Blue Christmas, and Last Christmas, and This Christmas, and lots of other songs about Christmas that don't happen to have the word Christmas in the title.

We've all seen and heard it before. So where do we go for something that maybe we haven't seen or heard 100 times? Why, the internet, of course! I'm sure there are loads of fun Christmas themed songs and videos that you can think of to share, so let's do that. Give people some Christmas-themed content to enjoy that won't seem as stale as last year's fruitcake.

So let's spread some holiday cheer, and may you all have a Merry Christmas!

Home Alone Pitch Meeting.

Everybody knows Adam Sandler's Hanukkah songs, but this was used as a Saturday Night Live intro and wasn't heard all that much after. It is dirty, but it's far from X-rated. It was used on national television, after all.

Popular channel, but I hadn't heard of it until several months ago. Maybe it's new to you as well.

A special holiday message from an increasingly great You Tube channel.

You think YOU have some good work-related stories? Santa has you beat.

Last edited:
Growing up, I used to see this every year in an SNL clip show. Then they stopped showing it in favor of their newer skits. I strongly suggest watching it from the point I have time-stamped. The rest of the video is an intro made years later and isn't very funny. Skip it, or watch it afterward if you must.

Same goes for this video, which was finally uploaded to You Tube just two weeks ago.

And if you've seen those before, here's something you probably haven't seen or at least don't remember. Conan used to be so good.

Last edited:
"The Santa Clause," Family Guy style.

A not often very heard classic from Brenda "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" Lee.

Last edited:
Top Bottom