• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there any way to know when a particular game is leaving Game Pass?

kiphalfton

I could be wrong, but I believe I had read that games typically stick around on Game Pass for 1 year. However, that doesn't really do me any good if I don't know when the game was added to Game Pass.

Is there some sort of spreadsheet, list, etc. somewhere that shows when a game was added to Game Pass? Maybe forum posts?

Ideally I want to play the games I haven't played in order of what will be leaving Game Pass soonest, so I don't miss out.

THEAP99

Banned
How long a game depends on the deal. I know on my series x there is a section for "games leaving soon."

Not sure if says the leaving date for every game though

Riky

$MSFT
Don't worry about First Party games, they don't leave, bit there is a leaving soon section.

On PC they show you the date iirc (only in the leaving soon section though). On Xbox, they don't, which kinda sucks.

t. only played Ace Combat until mission 12 because the game was gone quicker than anticipated

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
You have it in the My Games and Apps, go to the Library (I believe), click on GamePass and there are two buttons "newly added" and "leaving soon", I believe that leaving soon is at least 14 days before leaving.

*I have to have the dashboard in Czech, because in my house, I can speak English, GF can speak German as foreign language and so yeah....might be wrong with the labels of the section.

kiphalfton

How long a game depends on the deal. I know on my series x there is a section for "games leaving soon."

Not sure if says the leaving date for every game though

I've seen the "leaving soon" section in PC Game Pass, but unfortunately for me that isn't enough of a heads up.

Diddy X

I guess they can lengthen the contract on some games depending on how they are doing so not even MS knows for sure when each game is leaving.

kiphalfton

I guess they can lengthen the contract on some games depending on how they are doing so not even MS knows for sure when each game is leaving.

True. I just figure the further back a game was added, the more likely it is to leave.🤷‍♂️ Not that that does me really good if it's variable lengths of time that the games stay up. oh well.

Top Bottom