• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there anything more lacking in nutrition then KFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipopo

Banned
A big tub of greasy fried chicken from KFC has to be the most unhealthy food choice anyone could inflict upon themself. I'm seriously trying to think of something more gross and sadistic to eat. A Big Mac is bad, but it has a tomato and some bread; it's not entirely consistent of greasy animal.

What could possibly be worse for you?

*Continues to gorge on drumstick*

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Chipopo said:
A big tub of greasy fried chicken from KFC has to be the most unhealthy food choice anyone could inflict upon themself. I'm seriously trying to think of something more gross and sadistic to eat. A Big Mac is bad, but it has a tomato and some bread; it's not entirely consistent of greasy animal.

What could possibly be worse for you?

*Continues to gorge on drumstick*

the texas specialties "fried twinkies" and "fried oreos" come to mind.

Jim Bowie

fatburger.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Doesn't chicken have protein? And isn't KFC sinfully delicious? Aren't their fries underrated and their coleslaw excellent?

rastex

Banned
If you think that's bad, you've obviously never been to Rosco's House of Chicken and Waffles. Seriously, I had a fried half-chicken, DRENCHED, like literally an inch thick in my plate, super thick gravy. And on the side, if you can call it that, 2 HUGE sugary waffles with a mound of butter on top and a healthy serving of syrup.

I think I lost 5 years of my life in that meal, and it was worth every bite.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
omfg the cinnimon sticks from pizza hut. jesus, all we do is cover breadstick dough in at least a pound of butter(no joke), then pile on another pound of cinnimon before sending it through the over. ugh.

Chipopo

Banned
rastex said:
If you think that's bad, you've obviously never been to Rosco's House of Chicken and Waffles. Seriously, I had a fried half-chicken, DRENCHED, like literally an inch thick in my plate, super thick gravy. And on the side, if you can call it that, 2 HUGE sugary waffles with a mound of butter on top and a healthy serving of syrup.

This sounds fucking awesome! :lol

theo

Contest Winner
harold_kumar.jpg

"You guys might have wanted to stay away from our special sauce tonight. Me and Pookie, we added a secret ingredient. I'll give you a hint. It's semen. Animal semen."

theo said:
harold_kumar.jpg

"You guys might have wanted to stay away from our special sauce tonight. Me and Pookie, we added a secret ingredient. I'll give you a hint. It's semen. Animal semen."

just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! *STARTS KNOCKIN OVER SH*T*

Hilarious. one of the funniest parts in the movie....

Besides... "I heard everythang ya saaaid"
christopher_meloni10.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

xsarien

daedsiluap
Newbie said:
Does america have fish and chip shops?

Kind of. There's a fast food chain called Arthur Treacher's Fish 'n' Chips, which is basically the closest you can get on a widespread scale. There are more authentic places, mostly in major cities.

I've had real fish and chips twice in my life. Way too greasy for my tastes. Which is weird, because although I keep a (pretty) healthy diet most of the time, I'm a sucker for fried chicken. Maybe it was just the fact that it was a deep fried hunk o' fish.

DJ Sl4m

Doesn't KFC also offer a baked type chicken ?

Their old rotissery gold (or however it's spelled, I care nothing about typos, check my avatar for proof) used to really kick ass, easily their best offering IMO.

theo

Contest Winner
JeffDowns said:
just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! *STARTS KNOCKIN OVER SH*T*

Hilarious. one of the funniest parts in the movie....

Besides... "I heard everythang ya saaaid"
christopher_meloni10.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"Dude, am I going deaf or did he just say we could fuck his wife? "

:lol

xsarien

daedsiluap
Megafoo Chavez said:
fried ice cream? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!! CRAZY PILLS!

Dude. Fried ice cream is likely to kill you, but it'd be the tastiest death in the world.

tralfazz

Megafoo Chavez said:
fried ice cream? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!! CRAZY PILLS!

ChiChis had this as a dessert. Vanilla ice cream fried with a cinnamon breading shell. Damn good. Damn good indeed.

ChumsGum

Banned
Chipopo said:
This sounds fucking awesome! :lol

It is! Roscoe's is phenomenal but will definately put the pounds on you real fast. I prefer the meal without the gravy, as I, like others, like to pour the maple syrup not only on the waffles but the fried chicken as well. Then you top off the syruped chicken with some hot sauce. And if you're really feeling like testing your health, order a side of fried (chicken) livers to go along with your meal. Good gawd, I'm getting heartburn just thinking about it.

Meier

KFC is so damn good that I really dont give a shit if they're inhumane to their chickens. Keep bringing me the goods and I'm happy.

Kind of. There's a fast food chain called Arthur Treacher's Fish 'n' Chips, which is basically the closest you can get on a widespread scale. There are more authentic places, mostly in major cities.
Well I'm from America and I've never heard of it. Just checked it out, no wonder since it's not nationwide. Long John Silver's is the big American fish and chips chain. It was even mentioned on The Simpsons.

Anyway, KFC is just awful but at least it has a decent amount of protein. I'd say some of the breakfast items at Denny's are worse. Practically nothing but carbs and fat even with the tiny little sausage/bacon they give you a choice of.

golem

rastex said:

:lol i think i acutally prefer KFC to Roscoes chicken.. but the waffles and omelets are awesome

Fusebox

Banned
It's real chicken - which means good proteins and fats, and the mash potato is real potato so good carbs there and I don't think they're faking their corn which should have some vitamins and minerals left.

Hardly the worst thing you could eat, but like anything, it will screw you if you indulge to excess.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
The breading on KFC is the real killer.
The most fattening thing on the planet has to be milkshakes, though.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
DUDE DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THEY DONT REALLY USE CHICKENS AT KFC?! THEY USE GENETICALLY MUTATED ORGANISMS TO GET THE MOST MEAT THEY CAN!!! THATS WHY THEY CAN'T CALL IT KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS NOT REALLY CHICKEN! I HEARD IT ON THE INTERNET!!

-=DoAvl=-

I was talking to my canadian friend the other day, told her that I had to go work at my parent's take-away at night....

SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A TAKE-AWAY WAS!!!! WTF?!?!?!??!?

I've noticed australia's the only place with dim sims and potato cakes.... mmMmmm... dim sims.... with soy sauce... mmmm

oh by the way...

224980.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom