• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It Takes Two | Review Thread

Sorry for bumping but goddamn what a wonderful game. I never even knew about this game until last week. I never saw a single preview or ad for it. I only learned of it because of Yahtzee's positive (for him) review. And the friend pass is so pro-consumer.

Why did I not hear about this game? I need to reassess where I'm getting my news.
My game of the year so far. This game is truly spectacular from beginning to end.

RPS37

Sorry for bumping but goddamn what a wonderful game. I never even knew about this game until last week. I never saw a single preview or ad for it. I only learned of it because of Yahtzee's positive (for him) review. And the friend pass is so pro-consumer.

Why did I not hear about this game? I need to reassess where I'm getting my news.
We must keep bumping this thread the people need to know!

Another bump, absolutely fantastic game, but damn it's a little long for a strictly co-op game. Idk if my wife and I will ever beat it.

Top Bottom