• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's A Wonderfull World Scans

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
54221020060929_103633_1_big.jpg

Omgz teh boobs.

TreIII

Definitely THE Square Enix title that has excited me in years. And for once in quite a while, it doesn't have Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest in it! Or even Seiken Densetsu/Secret of Mana or what have you! :lol

Like I said on other such topics though, all I'm hoping is that it won't be a repeat of what happened with Chain of Memories. CoM looked like it was going to be something else as well...until the other shoe dropped and I ended up being disappointed in it.

Nomura and KH team...don't let me down again. This one looks like it has too much potential...

PolyGone

Banned
cool scans, reminds me of graffiti stuff, I don't think I've watched it yet (don't know if its any good) but there's a video linked in the article as well, here.

ethelred

I'm super-excited for this game. It has to be reiterated: 2D, stylistic graphical approach, new IP, innovative gameplay. It's Square back in true, classic form.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Now that really looks like a comic book.

They should do a sequal or spin off in New York City.

Man what's with all IAWW scans? They're never really scans, just pictures.

Some of those shots with the buildings in the background (like the pic with the crows) make the game look like it has a REALLY big scale... I hope the backgrounds are 3D, I honestly can't tell if they are or not. But if they are then it'll really help the game look like it has a big scale. I don't go into the city much, but when I do, I just love walking on the streets looking at all the massive buildings - if they could implement that into a DS game that would be pretty sweet.

Love the art too. The story sequences sorta remind me of manga. I hope this game meets its potential. IGN said it's not your "typical portable game" but a full blown adventure, so I have hope.

lyre

Alex said:
God I hate Tetsuya Nomura.
Quote for agreement ...

BUT if he was to use this type of character style from now on (or at least more often), I would not complain (except for his usual spikey-haired generic guy character motif).

Though from what little I have heard of the actual gameplay, it interests me. But we'll see.

Zeed

Banned
It looks awesome as usual, but why does Jeux-France always have these shitty-quality scans while no one else does? How come no one can even name which magazine these are coming from? Why do we never get decent scans of this game?

ItsInMyVeins said:
Whow, what's this game? Some Viewtiful Joe-spinoff?
Die, please.

Top Bottom