• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 10 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

I love awkwardness in comedies but omg did I cringe when Dennis was about to start Fast Money. Oh my god!!!

Charlie’s answers :-D

Nabs

Haaaaaaaaaaa. This fucking episode. I love how they ended up only needing Charlie's weird-ass answers at the end.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's really starting to bug me how dumb they're making Mac. He's way, way dumber than Charlie at this point. Like, Charlie Day became somewhat Hollywood famous so they just sort of shifted his character to be just sort of dumb and gave all his lines to Mac.

Trouble

Banned
I knew Charlie was one of the surveyed as soon as Dragon actually showed up with 1 answer. Frank nailing the answers and then Dennis completely crumbling was perfect.

DeathyBoy

Banned
It's really starting to bug me how dumb they're making Mac. He's way, way dumber than Charlie at this point. Like, Charlie Day became somewhat Hollywood famous so they just sort of shifted his character to be just sort of dumb and gave all his lines to Mac.

Mac's always been an idiot. If anything, Charlie's oddly sharp. I mean remember that episode where he blackmailed everyone with ease, until the Waitress banged Frank? Dude's a savant compared to 'it's okay for me to date a tranny, but some other guy? That's gay. But I'm not gay' Mac-isms. Dude is quite possibly the stupidest character in TV history.

Dereck

But Charlie didn't know what cursive was.

Uhh...cursing?

Mac's always been an idiot. If anything, Charlie's oddly sharp. I mean remember that episode where he blackmailed everyone with ease, until the Waitress banged Frank? Dude's a savant compared to 'it's okay for me to date a tranny, but some other guy? That's gay. But I'm not gay' Mac-isms. Dude is quite possibly the stupidest character in TV history.

Yeah, Mac has never been intelligent. Charlie is weird, ignorant and occasionally delusional but clearly NOT stupid. Mac on the other hand is ignorant, delusional, AND stupid.

Great episode! They are slaying it this season.

I REALLY wanted Dennis to freak out before the answers also and get replaced by Charlie, just to see what Charlie's answers were to the lightning round.

Dennis telling Charlie he can't go because he would only get 1 point per answer, then they end up losing by 5 :lol

The gang staring at the other family backstage, Dee's cock outburst, Frank's wandering and toe story, charlie's stupid answers...so great

DeathyBoy

Banned
Yeah, Mac has never been intelligent. Charlie is weird, ignorant and occasionally delusional but clearly NOT stupid. Mac on the other hand is ignorant, delusional, AND stupid.

And Dennis is a vain, self-obsessed sociopath. In fact, if their intent in Dennis is to tell the origin of a serial killer it's the best long-form character arc ever. I mean Jesus...

And Dennis is a vain, self-obsessed sociopath. In fact, if their intent in Dennis is to tell the origin of a serial killer it's the best long-form character arc ever. I mean Jesus...

They're all incredibly fascinating case studies tbh.
They should introduce a psych who starts stalking them to just observe or something.

SamVimes

Dennis is definitely a closeted serial killer for sure, but I don't know if they'll ever get that dark with him and still keep it funny.

They made him a rapist in "The gang buys a boat" (yes, there were allusions before) and it was hilarious, if they reveal he's a serial killer or that he starts killing really near the ending i trust they could make it funny.

I never felt that Mac was dumb. Just incredibly confused, and incredibly delusional and childlike, but I cant recall him being particularly methodical like Charlie has been.

And I chalked up his confusion about Family Fight the same way: dude was just confused as fuck.

Meier

This episode was amazing. This season has been absurdly consistent.. loving every minute of it.

Wife predicted they'd need 1 point after Frank but I called the 5. Such a good gag.

ramuh

This episode was amazing. This season has been absurdly consistent.. loving every minute of it.

Wife predicted they'd need 1 point after Frank but I called the 5. Such a good gag.

What do you eat that doesn't eat you? Dragon.

Ekdrm2d1

Thats food for a king, and Im more of a common man.

image.php

I have one fault with this episode. I would have handled the reveal of Charlie's answers in a smoother fashion. Having him verbally say that he took the survey was too on the nose for me. Maybe let that be revealed in a visual of his answers on a piece of paper or a scene of him being interviewed to give up the answers.

What an amazing season so far.

Charlie Work was probably an all-time classic and the other 7 have been really good too.

Sad that there's only 2 eps left(?) in the season :(

ramuh

If the final episode of this show isn't "Dennis kills the Gang", they writers messed up.

Dennis has been the complete weak link this season. Haha. He can't answer questions right, he drives his car in the ocean because it's a submersible vehicle. etc.

Palpable

Dennis has been the complete weak link this season. Haha. He can't answer questions right, he drives his car in the ocean because it's a submersible vehicle. etc.

Maybe so, but him losing his temper more often now and insulting everyone so condescendingly more than makes up for it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

he and charlie have easily switched places from 2 to 5

UrbanRats

My favorite moment of the episode, was Dennis responding to the lead-in-his-shoes joke.
The right amount of crazy and contained.

Alpende

I just love Dennis in this show, the guy is crazy. This season has been stellar as a whole, too bad only a few episodes are left.

Maybe I was in a good mood, but I found Charlie's answers hysterical because they were so random. Fun episode this one was. Mac seems different this season too.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I was in a good mood, but I found Charlie's answers hysterical because they were so random. Fun episode this one was. Mac seems different this season too.

Nightman wasn't random!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom