• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 12 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie and Dee are still banging. That must be why Charlie stepped on dog shit on purpose a few episodes back, so that he could mask the smell of bird.

Also, it's so sad that letting Cricket smoke PCP in the bathroom is legitimately the nicest thing they've ever done for him.

Meier

Guess I'm the one this week who has to say that was one of the worst episodes in the series for me, jokes didn't land at all.

It's been a great season so this year, this was the first episode I didn't like

It was a weird episode. Some of it worked for me. A lot didn't. Probably my least favorite episode of the season but at times I was laughing. I think this season has genuinely been phenomenal though.

yo whaaaaaatttt

Dee and Charlie very likely banged in "The Gang Misses the Boat", or at least I think it was that episode. And Charlie eventually admits the start of the chain of events leading to deliberately stepping in dog shit in "Hero or Hate Crime?" is that he was smoking with Dee. Building on other GAFfers theories that they're still banging, it's a logical conclusion.

Dereck

Dee and Charlie very likely banged in "The Gang Misses the Boat", or at least I think it was that episode. And Charlie eventually admits the start of the chain of events leading to deliberately stepping in dog shit in "Hero or Hate Crime?" is that he was smoking with Dee. Building on other GAFfers theories that they're still banging, it's a logical conclusion.
Yeah it's The Gang Misses the Boat, S10E06

barik

Oh I know, I'm just saying, I'd love it if this is something they kept running under the surface. The cigarette thing makes a lot of sense within that context, I didn't connect that dot myself.

Oh I know, I'm just saying, I'd love it if this is something they kept running under the surface. The cigarette thing makes a lot of sense within that context, I didn't connect that dot myself.

Gotcha. I wouldn't have either if others weren't theorizing they were still banging. I agree that they should keep it subtle

Where the hell is the waitress? She hasn't shown her face once this season

My guess is next week, since it seems to be a
Cricket
-centric episode. I'm guessing she's
going to be revealed to now be homeless, since she was living at a women's shelter last we knew

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So I've been going through the eps in the season now that a lot of them are pretty good. Some better than others but I just got to the Hate Crime episode and haha Holy shit that whole part where they are arguing about what words you can or can't say was great. I was wondering how far they were going to push it there and they went all in pretty quickly. Then we get to Mac's workout bike...

Overall so far I say pretty decent season and I have liked it a lot more than last. Also you should all check out The Mick with Kaitlyn Olson on Fox. Its pretty damn good and a very similar vein of humor as It's Always Sunny

Dereck

New episode

S12E09:
A Cricket's Tale: A typical day in Cricket's world ends with possible redemption when his family intervenes, setting up a chance to move on from the gang, find love and reemerge as Matthew Mara once again.

Promo

Spoiler tag discussion yadda yadda

New episode

S12E09:
A Cricket's Tale: A typical day in Cricket's world ends with possible redemption when his family intervenes, setting up a chance to move on from the gang, find love and reemerge as Matthew Mara once again.

Promo

Oh no, this is going to be brutal.

DarkKyo

New episode

S12E09:

Promo

Oh god, if he starts getting his life back together and Dee starts leading him on again...

This season seems to have a re-occurring theme of redeeming some characters. Mac comes out as gay, Dennis is revealed to have feelings, Cricket on the road to normalcy... Well, except Dee being pretty depraved a couple episodes ago.

Oh I forgot today's a new episode AND I'm off work

mbPMRmS.gif

Zubz

Banned
It's sort of jarring how much different the cinematography is in this episode compared to the others. I mean, I get that it's a rare non-gang PoV episode, but that cut back to PTSDee definitely didn't look natural.

There's definitely going to be a dark twist with Belle, like her being a relative or a PCP-related hallucination, right?

Zubz

Banned
And there we go lol

I kind of wanted a win for Cricket finally

Ditto, but we saw
he was smoking PCP in the Paddy's restroom last episode, & we know that took place chronologically after the start of this episode. It was inevitabe he'd be smoking PCP again by the end.

big ander

They can't all be winners. Was so obvious that Cricket had smoked the PCP and that Belle would be something—hallucination, different person, whatever. Weren't any great jokes along the way that made waiting for the reveal worth the wait.
That girl reminds me of Fi from So Weird. Maybe I'm crazy.

Nah I totally see that.

Bluth54

I thought it was a decent episode but it was only like 18 minutes long without comercials. The episodes of Always Sunny are so short this season for some reason.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Wow that sucked.

I've been pretty on board with this season but man oh man that was fucking terrible and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom