• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Saturday, what's your tipple of choice?

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Tonite I'm hitting the San Miguels, it's my goto beer at the minute, easy to drink and I don't get hangovers from it and around 8 bottles puts me in a decent enough buzz, what y'all drinking?

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
V2fvppU.jpg

Last edited:
Uhh is your tv on some kind of rickety easel? Lately I’ve been getting single bottles of grolsch from my local corner store, good for a real light drink.

PS nice sword??

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I’m at a trampoline park for my kids friends birthday party. Then to a store to buy chicken supplies.

Little Mac

I rarely drink but when I do it's usually Absolut Vodka and Soda with lime ... or if I'm feeling a little dirty, Vodka mixed with a Sprite.

drinks cocktail GIF by Absolut Vodka

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I like to make me an Irish Red Head using Jameson and Sprite Zero. Or a good old whiskey sour, or ginger and lime using some Jack.

For beer, which is rare for me these days, it's either going to be an ice-cold pint of Franziskaner Weissbier poured into my favorite mug, or just a simple Blue Moon white wheat.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Uhh is your tv on some kind of rickety easel? Lately I’ve been getting single bottles of grolsch from my local corner store, good for a real light drink.

PS nice sword??
That's a solid stand, wired back to wall behind it for extra stability, the room wouldn't suit a regular TV unit.. the Sword is from LOTR, haven't had a grolsch in a long while..

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I had for 3 straight days Glen Talloch whisky with an array of craft beer and Schutters lager. The latter is cheap and about the bare minimum i am willing to accept as alcoholic beverage.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I had for 3 straight days Glen Talloch whisky with an array of craft beer and Schutters lager. The latter is cheap and about the bare minimum i am willing to accept as alcoholic beverage.
Wife is a big whiskey fan, personally I've tried but it's a drink I simply cannot get into it, even when doing the various whisky distillery tours it all tastes like drinking liquid torture

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Wife is a big whiskey fan, personally I've tried but it's a drink I simply cannot get into it, even when doing the various whisky distillery tours it all tastes like drinking liquid torture
Like most liquors, it really depends. You can get very fruity whisky's, or very smoky ones, similar to craft beers. I have drank craft beer which really was just liquid nicotine, which is just awful in about most situations, such is really a moment drink.

However, one whisky i avoid is Laphroaig. For some reason that stuff necks me all the time, and i can handle straight absinth shots.

Drinking whisky is definitely a learning experience more than anything else. If it is not your cup of tea, then you can always try something else.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Cider drinker now, i like most of them, Kopparberg, Magners, Strongbow and Woodpecker, any really.

You should try some better ciders than that! Strongbow is just some sweet lemonade concoction (not familiar with the other ones).

My favorites:

Sassy (love the apple, but the pear is something else)

OIP.-0o6-zECh_YnON4TUzZg7wHaHa

Wignac, all their variants are excellent

Le-Lievre-33cl-Wignac.jpg

Laptop1991

You should try some better ciders than that! Strongbow is just some sweet lemonade concoction (not familiar with the other ones).

My favorites:

Sassy (love the apple, but the pear is something else)

OIP.-0o6-zECh_YnON4TUzZg7wHaHa

Wignac, all their variants are excellent

Le-Lievre-33cl-Wignac.jpg
I would, but i can only buy what's on offer in the Pub or shop lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom