• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've decided to name my cow Jason :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
It's funny because Heavy Rain has a character in it called Jason and your son is called Jason. Keep up the high quality jokes guys XD.

I will protest a little though. I wanted to see pics of a real cow named Jason!

@ Sohter.Nura -
You think that's disturbing, read the manga. Goes by the name of Milk Party.
o_O

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Well, try not to lose him in a mall

Congrats and Jason Cow is an awesome name

edit, and beaten. Ehhhh

Beelzeboss said:
That is a very odd looking cow
I saw your post and thought I posted before today without knowing it. Goddamn. Scary stuff

Ignignort said:
JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON! JASON???!! JAAAAAASONNNN!!!! JASON!
Came for this. Did not leave disappointed. Congrats OP!

CrankyJay

Banned
CrankyJay said:
As a Jason, I am disappoint. =(

Okay, when I first responded to this thread the picture did not load and I honestly thought the original poster named his cow Jason. Congratulations! I approve!

Christopher

i'm 24 :lol not too too young. But yeah he was very sick at first I was like oh no ...that had to possibly be the worst feeling I ever felt, but luckily he's awesome now...he sure does sleep alot though (thank god)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom