• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've ignored too many posters now this place is dead. Ban me till Starfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting 01Jan2023 I made a few rules that I used to put thread makers on ignore.

1: If your thread title contained the words: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Souls, Halo.
2: If your thread was about sales numbers.
3: If your thread post contained a twitter snapshot.

I also put posters on ignore if at any point I realized they only played on ONE platform.

I had to put Kent Brockman on the exception list. Because I needed something to read on here.

I think i need to request a ban for myself, at least until Starfield gets released. I'll reset that giant ignore list.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Have you tried just not posting or looking at the site? And if you can't do that, maybe it'd be healthier if you were off it completely?

MarkMe2525

A person who exercises self awareness and takes steps to curb behavior that they find unfitting to themselves is far from a weakling. The inability to control oneself and emotion is weak. Unprovoked name calling is also an indicator of a weakness.

Last edited:
A person who exercises self awareness and takes steps to curb behavior that they find unfitting to themselves is far from a weakling. The inability to control oneself and emotion is weak. Unprovoked name calling is also an indicator of a weakness.
and make a show out of it? yeah, sure buddy.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Starting 01Jan2023 I made a few rules that I used to put thread makers on ignore.

1: If your thread title contained the words: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Souls, Halo.

I also put posters on ignore if at any point I realized they only played on ONE platform.

I had to put Kent Brockman on the exception list. Because I needed something to read on here.

I think i need to request a ban for myself, at least until Starfield gets released. I'll reset that giant ignore list.
Social media has made us far too narcissistic.

You ever heard of this thing called self control? Just log off and come back when you’re ready. Why get yourself a ban? Sounds like you’ve got some kind of weird addiction.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

This almost mirrors Ted kerzynski's descent into madness. Almost.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.

If you don't want to ready any of our postings, you'd better leave this place forever.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom