• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've ignored too many posters now this place is dead. Ban me till Starfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo he's about to do it! Don't try to stop him!

32iow5c.gif

Freeman76

A person who exercises self awareness and takes steps to curb behavior that they find unfitting to themselves is far from a weakling. The inability to control oneself and emotion is weak. Unprovoked name calling is also an indicator of a weakness.
The inability to control oneself and their emotions isnt always weakness. Some people are raised by parents who have no self control or ability to teach their kids these things, and have to learn for themselves when they reach adulthood.

poodaddy

Yo OP....I get it.

Come here....come here and give your Poodaddy a hug. Come on now, sshhh it's ok. Let's cry it out and hold each other naked in the corner for a while, and then we'll go get chocolate banana pancakes after, and then everything will be better.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Starting 01Jan2023 I made a few rules that I used to put thread makers on ignore.

1: If your thread title contained the words: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Souls, Halo.
2: If your thread was about sales numbers.
3: If your thread post contained a twitter snapshot.

I also put posters on ignore if at any point I realized they only played on ONE platform.

I had to put Kent Brockman on the exception list. Because I needed something to read on here.

I think i need to request a ban for myself, at least until Starfield gets released. I'll reset that giant ignore list.
It's kind of a fascinating data set.

NeoGAF - (FF, RE, Souls, Halo, Sales #, Twitter, Console Warriors) = 0.

fart town usa

Gold Member
I think the only person I put on ignore is the guy that was shitting up the RTTP RE Series thread by saying OG 1996 Resident Evil had terrible production values and was only successful due to luck, etc.

I don't need that kind of stupidity in my life.

Doom85

Man, when it comes to bans, for some reason a bunch of people recently are all:

spill hear GIF

Like, seriously,

Sleepwalker

Starting 01Jan2023 I made a few rules that I used to put thread makers on ignore.

1: If your thread title contained the words: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Souls, Halo.
2: If your thread was about sales numbers.
3: If your thread post contained a twitter snapshot.

I also put posters on ignore if at any point I realized they only played on ONE platform.

I had to put Kent Brockman on the exception list. Because I needed something to read on here.

I think i need to request a ban for myself, at least until Starfield gets released. I'll reset that giant ignore list.
who is that GIF

Georome

I really like Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Dark Souls, and Halo.

I hear the sales numbers are pretty good for PS5.

Here's a tweet.

Also, I exclusively play Turbo Grafx 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom