• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata interviews Wii development team

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Damn it. Everytime this thread is bumped I'm hoping for a Galaxy or SSB interview. :(

Neomoto

Pretty interesting read

But there's a VERY small chance that an animation will appear of Mario and Luigi swimming together. I think only a very small number of people knows about this. If I don't take this opportunity to talk about it, it just might get buried away, so there you have it! (laughs)
Lol that is awesome! (a link to a pop-in flash video is in there on the website, watch it!)

An interesting read, but sadly it sounds like a redesign of the Shop Channel isn't on the cards. As the number of games available increases, they really need to look at better ways to browse the selection, if nothing else.

You can browse by format, right now I don't have any problem with that. No one console has such a huge number of titles on it that it's hard to find what you want.

I'd just like the whole thing to load quicker.

dyls

TheGreatDave said:
You can browse by format, right now I don't have any problem with that. No one console has such a huge number of titles on it that it's hard to find what you want.

I'd just like the whole thing to load quicker.

I just don't understand why everything has to be loaded from the server. It should be like the other channels, where all the new game titles and prices are downloaded to the Wii through connect24, so that you can very quickly browse through them. It should only load from the server when you want to actually download the game. It's not as if a list of titles and prices takes up so much space on the Wii's internal memory, no more so than a list of cities and forecasts or news items.

It woud be cool if they used some kind of modification on the globe to show off the titles. Some sort of graphic display that you could organize by alphabet, genre, system, etc. And it should be just as buttery smooth to navigate as all the other channels. Right now, it just stands out as slow and clunky.

Top Bottom