• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

J.B. Smoove: Larry David Is ‘Thinking About Coming Back’ to Curb Your Enthusiasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge grain of salt obviously.

Interview here.

Vulture piece here.

Vulture said:
"I just talk about regular stuff with him, it's not always Curb stuff. But this time, aha! He brings up Curb Your Enthusiasm; I don't ever bring it up."

The conversation that ensued was extremely optimistic for Curb enthusiasts. "He starts off with his little, 'Ehhhhh, you know, I'm thinking about coming back.' But see, that's great because he has not said no, which puts us in a great position for possibilities ... that means it's still going," Smoove continued. "If Larry does not say no, there's a possibility he may say yes. And then he went extra. He said, 'If I do come back, would you be available?' I said, 'You know something Larry, I'll be available. Just call me, give me early notice, and I'll be there.'

Sanjuro

x12Ygyn.png

Larry with Leon is the best team up, need more of these two. Would love to know what these two talk about that aren't Curb related. Basketball?

Dalek

We've been teased about this so many times. Please Larry! It's time for you to step into that ass, one last time.

kmfdmpig

I've gotten my hopes up a few times over the last few years, but if this were to happen it would be pretty pretty good.

Slythe

This thread reminded me I still have three season of this fantastic show I've still yet to see... I need to get back on that.

I understand the sexist angle on why people didn't like her (Hellooooooo, Skyler!), but she was such a great foil to Larry. Same with Susie.
She's really good at straight manning. It makes sense that she left, but she's so great. I've heard the show gets really good after Larry is single, but I've been taking as long as possible to get through the last Cheryl season because I don't want it to end.

Takuan

They still have to finish writing, then film it. I'm pleased, but it won't be til 2018 that we get anything.

That one episode where Leon and Larry mix up cellphones is one of the hardest moments I've laughed at anything, ever. Those two are an unbelievable combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom