• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jablinski Games |OT|

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I’ve started to love the videos more and more each week. It is awesome seeing him interact with his children, and also really cool to see behind the scenes / interview type stuff from somebody that appears anyway to be a genuine fun person.

This is turning out way better then just a stupid twitch VOD reupload / idiot “react to thing” that most gaming channels are now.

down 2 orth

I'm a big fan too. Watched almost every video, but I space them out for whenever I need a guaranteed dose of good vibes.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
What a fun little movie. Who wouldn't have wanted to do that with thier dad. Cheesy as fuck but something you totally can look back on when you grow up.

Cleared_Hot

So euh, he made a channel with "gaming" in the title, making everyone assume it was going to be Jack Black playing games, gets 1 millions subs without ever uploading really anything... Proceeds to never actually play games and releases this video pretty much mocking the idea that he ever will.

Pretty scummy, if you ask me but whatever.
Scummy?! Holy shit i can't a more "offended" web browser than you. Grow up. He's having fun and it's actually funny that it's about games but he never played any. He's doing it for fun with his kid is you don't like it oh well. They're clearly having fun and he's actually doing a great job with it.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Nah it's just one person either trolling or holding into some important facet of their identity by being the only person to bump this thread. It's basically just like the Dreams OT.
I watch every Jablinski video and IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo ’s updates remind me that there’s a new video when I don’t stumble upon it through other means. So, it’s appreciated.

No fun allowed.gif?

iHaunter

and he is a Jack Black!

I've already subscribed!
IMG_0026.GIF

Have you?

4.62 Million subs already. I dont think he needs Neogaf tbh.

Top Bottom