• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jamaican employee defends himself from attack @ Mcdonalds (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korey

http://youtu.be/wsJRKDpqX6Y

McDonalds employee working nightshift was given $50 bill. Checked if it was legit according to policy. Two ghetto girls didn't like that and yelled at him, called him a p*ssy and spit on him and punched him in the face. They then leaped the counter both of them and continued coming after him. He retreated to the back of store and they followed him. He grabbed a pipe and gave them one heck of a whooping in self defense to stop the attack.

McDonald's Cook Rayon McIntosh 'Elated' to be Free of Beating Charges

Interview with the guy

Edit: Old, happened a year ago apparently, but new to me

xbhaskarx

Give him a medal, jumping over the counter at a business is like charging the mound in baseball, you deserve whatever you get. Of course McDonalds will probably fire him...

Also, this is the first fight video in the history of the internet that is not filmed in portrait mode!

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I still love how he starts hitting his workmates.

Old but good. They deserved it even if it was brutal. BTW, those metal rods are unofficially called "abortion sticks" and they hurt like fuck.

Jimothy

46TQc.png

GavinGT

Banned
He wore his McDonald's uniform in court?

image320x240.jpg

Also, anyone know what happened in his suit against the restaurant? Apparently they fired him.

GavinGT

Banned
Honestly, while I think he hit one too many times (most likely out of sheer anger and fear for his being), I can't disagree with the decision either.

She tried to get back up and was probably about to go for his throat. Also, we don't get to see the whole picture because of the counter in the way. I don't blame him for those extra whacks.

BlackJace

New to me

Why did they go over the counter?

As per company policy, the dude was required to inspect the 50 dollar bill that one of them handed to him. One got really pissed and belligerent and spat at him, called him a pussy, etc. The other friend slapped him, and the dude pushed her off, then the one cursing and spitting at him leaped over the counter, and the other followed suit.

Jacob

I remember this from an earlier thread. Glad the guy got off with no charges but ... the article in the OP was published last December.

Seven weeks in Rikers? Damn, that's like 3 years in most other jails.

He used too much force imo. Two women were not going to pose any real threat to him, he could have taken them out with less potentially lethal/damaging force.

BlackJace

Seven weeks in Rikers? Damn, that's like 3 years in most other jails.

He used too much force imo. Two women were not going to pose any real threat to him, he could have taken them out with less potentially lethal/damaging force.

They could've been armed, or whatever. If they charge him from behind a counter, that's assault, and he has the right to defend using whatever means necessary IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom