• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[JAPAN] -- New Boxarts (Sept. 21st)

scps11027.jpg
slps20441.jpg

slps25565.jpg
scps15097.jpg

slpm66091.jpg
slpm67010.jpg

slps25569.jpg
slpm66181.jpg

B000A41FH8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B000ALVF6W.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B000A41FHI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000AMHVQE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B000AO7SL0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

polg

how many Evangelion games do they have to release to realise that they should invest that money on a sequel/live action movie or SOMETHING ELSE THAN A japan only PS2 game.

Dating Sim I guess...

polg said:
how many Evangelion games do they have to release to realise that they should invest that money on a sequel/live action movie or SOMETHING ELSE THAN A japan only PS2 game.

Dating Sim I guess...

-Clears throat-

Pinball?!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
polg said:
you gotta be joking...
He is joking.

It's actually an Evangelion pachinko game. :D

If it's anything like the Fist of the North Star pachislot game, it should sell like there's no tomorrow.

callous

Ooh, I want Critical Velocity real bad. Apparently it's story heavy. Anyone know if it's planned for US/EU release? And what's the EVA game? I want!

puck1337

I don't really understand why God of War is being published by Capcom instead of Sony. You've gotta think that it's still good for 100k+ in Japan.

jarrod

Banned
puck1337 said:
I don't really understand why God of War is being published by Capcom instead of Sony. You've gotta think that it's still good for 100k+ in Japan.
Capcom's pretty much the only major JP 3rd party to push western console games. GTA, True Crime, Tomb Raider, The Getaway, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Kelly Slater Pro Surfer, Max Hoffman BMX, Call of Duty, Army Men, Red Dead Revolver, Spider-Man, Psi-Ops, Conflict Delta, Run Like Hell, War of the Monsters, Mark of the Kri, Bass Strike... in Japan these are all Capcom games.

jarrod said:
Capcom's pretty much the only major JP 3rd party to push western console games. GTA, True Crime, Tomb Raider, The Getaway, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Kelly Slater Pro Surfer, Max Hoffman BMX, Call of Duty, Army Men, Red Dead Revolver, Spider-Man, Psi-Ops, Conflict Delta, Run Like Hell, War of the Monsters, Mark of the Kri, Bass Strike... in Japan these are all Capcom games.

This is all true, but you'd think Sony would want to keep it all in the family. I guess they get their cut either way.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Don't much care for the Wanda to Kyozou boxart. I was hoping for something on par with the JP/EU ICO cover...

NotMSRP

jarrod said:
Shame Capcom doesn't do the reverse for the NA market.

Sho Nuff

Banned
puck1337 said:

Simple, Sony doesn't want to publish anything so gory.

JavyOO7

Wario64 said:
unforunately both games suck :|

princess8gi.jpg

Wow, that's nice boxart for SPP.

Too bad the Mario Kart and Animal Forest boxarts for NA are more than worthy enough for 'bizzzarf' status.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
I'm definitely curious about Mawaza, and the cover for Shadow of the Colossus looking like a screenshot from playing the demo. :p

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
i posted it in some other thread, but the JPN box art for Shadow of the Colossus is also used for the magazine ad in the U.S. actually not exactly the same art but it's very similiar

Akai

JavyOO7 said:

Too bad the Mario Kart and Animal Forest boxarts for NA are more than worthy enough for 'bizzzarf' status.
You've gotta be joking about Animal Crossing...

Zeo

Banned
JavyOO7 said:

I'll give you MK (even though I think it's perfect in its simplicity) but wtf, AC:WW has the absolute perfect box art for the game that it is.

Jonnyram

Lyte Edge said:
What is Critical Velocity from Namco all about? Arcade-style racing?
I think it's supposed to be like Chase HQ, with more of a story. The graphics look pretty primitive for PS2 though.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Jonnyram said:
I think it's supposed to be like Chase HQ, with more of a story. The graphics look pretty primitive for PS2 though.

Sounds interesting....when is it supposed to be released?

Does Super Princess Peach have a US release date yet? Will it even BE released in the US? (I can't imagine a first-party nintendo platformer not releasing here, especially on the DS, but who knows? Where's fucking Doshin, hmm?)

Top Bottom