• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese 3DS eshop promotion: buy any 2 games, get 1 of 14 selected games free

Sakura

If I buy one more game I can get a free one... unfortunately none of those free titles are particularly appealing. I've already got stuff like FE and Zelda.

ohhhh shit i can do this up to 3 times?

i have 3 physical JP 3DS games and redeemed my first 2 to get culdcept...
need to find one more game to get!

... wait i don't even want any of the games up there i don't already have
DAMN THEM THEIR PLAN IS WORKING

Zornica

Banned
I still could get one more game... I am not sure which one I should get.
I'd like to get something that's either expensive in europe or not available at all.
maybe demon training? has it been cancelled?
also I don't own OOT yet... I wish I hadn't bought calcio bit prematurely...

kiryogi

Banned
So what would be more interesting with Japanese Audio... Starfox 64 or Kid Icarus?

Lol n/m, I've imported so many games that qualify I can get both

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I'll soon own two retail games, so I'll be eligible for this promotion. Question: is anyone aware of English language options in any of the free games? If not, are any of them easy enough to understand that I won't care? (besides StarFox 64 and Pilotwings. I own the NA versions of those already)

Also, I know it looks like I'm bringing a thread back from the dead, but the promo is still on for another month or so =)

Mario Tennis.

Awesome. Had some used copies of DQ7 and Umihara Kawase that had unused points, and the only new games I owned that I had already registered were the ones for the Kid Icarus 3D Classics promotion way back, so I had 3 more to register. I was able to get 2 games, and if I can find the point slip I misplaced to Super Mario 3DLand, I can get another game.

kiryogi

Banned
So im super last minute here. . . How does this work exactly? Do they send you a code or you can just hop on Eshop and grab it?

I did this deal and got Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus. I already had Kid Icarus but I transferred my save, sold my physical copy and bought Luigi's Mansion. I'm pretty happy!

hongcha

I ended up getting OoT 3D, Mario Tennis, and Starfox 64 3D for my free games. Pretty happy with those.

Just two days left for this promotion, so if you have any spare codes redeem them asap!

I got OoT3D, SF643D, and KI:U. I didn't get Brain Age, a physical copy should be pretty cheap now. The Club Nintendo site was slower than mud today, so I guess I'm not the only chronic procrastinator out there.
freestuffabc6q.png

Koppai

OMG y'all someone walk me through how to setup an account, is it too late already?

I never looked at the list and I realize I have Japanese Theathrythm and Taiko!!!

EDIT:

Dammit, I missed out on this shit...it's already January 14th in Japan. :(

OMG y'all someone walk me through how to setup an account, is it too late already?

I never looked at the list and I realize I have Japanese Theathrythm and Taiko!!!

EDIT:

Dammit, I missed out on this shit...it's already January 14th in Japan. :(

There is no way to know if the promo is still on when the site is dead.

NoA has been pretty good with their deals this year, Free game with purchase of XL + Luigi's Mansion in March and $30 credit with purchase of FE:A + SMT IV

NoA wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't such a thing as the internet to tell me how much better other territories have it. NoA sometimes come out with "okay" sales...but when other territories are getting MUCH better deals at the same time, it's hard to be happy with them. They can do better, they just don't.

Bah, my 4th retail 3DS game is in the mail right now. Guess I'm only getting one free game.

But I guess I'm ok with that, Culdcept is really the only thing on the list I wanted that I didn't already have.

bumpkin

NoA wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't such a thing as the internet to tell me how much better other territories have it. NoA sometimes come out with "okay" sales...but when other territories are getting MUCH better deals at the same time, it's hard to be happy with them. They can do better, they just don't.
Agreed. If we didn't know how crappy our rewards were compared to Japan and Europe's, I think the status quo would be a lot happier with the selection. Problem is we do, and it really sucks.

Top Bottom