• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese I, Robot trailer (makes movie not look like shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XS+

Banned
WOW the plot actually sounded fairly interesting in this trailer, why couldn't the US trailers pull that off?

Dead

well not really...yet
XS+ said:
WOW the story actually sounded fairly interesting in this trailer, why couldn't the US trailers pull that off?
Ill assume they tried to push the action 100% to suit american tastes, as usual.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wow!! Looks great!!! supporting cast looks wonderful also!!!

Kuroyume

Banned
Wow, that actually looked better... I'm still a bit skeptical though since ALL Will Smith movies are horrible.

Btw, did anyone see the Blade 3 clip? That shit looked AWFUL... complete garbage... :( Why the f is Blade with a team again? That shit slowed him down last time. I admit last time was SORTA cool since the vampires were cool. Jessica Biel and stupid white redneck suck ass though...

Kuroyume said:
Wow, that actually looked better... I'm still a bit skeptical though since ALL Will Smith movies are horrible.

Btw, did anyone see the Blade 3 clip? That shit looked AWFUL... complete garbage... :( Why the f is Blade with a team again? That shit slowed him down last time. I admit last time was SORTA cool since the vampires were cool. Jessica Biel and stupid white redneck suck ass though...

It has Triple H in it... so it must suck.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I can't wait for Will Smith's new, hit single for the movie!

will_smith3.jpg

HIT IT.

I ROBOT,
YOU ROBOT,
ME ROBOT,
WEEEEEEE ROBOT!

[Will Smith robot dances with robot in music video for two minutes]

[repeat chorus]

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Willco said:
I can't wait for Will Smith's new, hit single for the movie!

will_smith3.jpg

HIT IT.

I ROBOT,
YOU ROBOT,
ME ROBOT,
WEEEEEEE ROBOT!

[Will Smith robot dances with robot in music video for two minutes]

[repeat chorus]
:LOL

Crispy

Well, that looked a lot better than I expected! I like the way those robots look and....I'm almost afraid to admit it.......I think Will Smith is pretty cool..... *hides*

Lemonz

I now want to see this movie. The US trailer made this movie looked so-so. They've got to use the Japanese trailer....with english text of course.;)

Trevelyon

I've seen enough of this movie already, there's already been like 6 or 7 different trailers put out already. If I decided to see this movie, I don't want to be totally spoiled.

FnordChan

Well, now I'm vaguely interested in seeing the film adaptation, as opposed to gritting my teeth and cursing Hollywood. I'm also amused by the sight of Will Smith talking shit about the Three Laws of Robotics.

FnordChan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom