• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Magazine News - July 20th

Luigiv

Ether_Snake said:
They must release this on the damn iPhone or PSN damnit, damnit! WTF is wrong with Square. They don't like money?
Well FFIV the after years got a Wiiware port, so an eventual West friendly port seems likely for this too.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I checked out the Arcana Heart 3 vids, so I found at that it features:

- An all girl cast
- Nuns
- Lolis
- Evil Loli
- Loli in a bathing suit
- Fangirls for almost every character

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02dSWBjBHRc

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Arcana Heart 3 also features:

- a loli angel
- a furry loli
- a maid wielding a mega sword
- High school girls and a ninja high school girl.

This game is basically what Japanese Otakus love.

KTallguy

Banned
ULTROS! said:
This game is basically what Japanese Otakus love.

That's the market! It's a shame because apparently the fighting system is pretty interesting, too bad it's so aesthetically mind-numbing.

faridmon

Spiegel said:
FF Legends is not a DS game. It's for mobile phones
ugh, crap.

Well at least the PSP is alive and kicking, what are chances of those two PSP games will arrive here in EU land?

Suzzopher

faridmon said:
ugh, crap.

Well at least the PSP is alive and kicking, what are chances of those two PSP games will arrive here in EU land?

EU? Slim to none, America? Possible. I am holding out for an American release at least.

Top Bottom