• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jason and Lucia vs Yasuke and Naoe.... who will be more toxic?

Who will have the more toxic relationship?

• Jason and Lucia

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Yasuke and Naoe

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
we got some badass couple duos coming forth in some big games.

Jason and Lucia in GTA 6 and Yasuke and Naoe in AC: Shadows

who do you see being the more toxic relationship.... Who do you think will have more conflict their way
G5h0MB0.jpeg

ubinews-acshadows-thumbnail-960x540.jpg

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Jason and Lucia are almost certainly going to have more legit toxic arguments.

Yasuke and Naoe are going to have many differing views because their personalities are meant to be quite different.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Jason and Lucia are almost certainly going to have more legit toxic arguments.

Yasuke and Naoe are going to have many differing views because their personalities are meant to be quite different.

I do hope though that Rockstar portrays them as not too toxic though. I wouldn't mind arguments here or their but I don't want them to be some crazy couple where their pointing guns at each other and then having sex 2 minutes later

Fbh

Jason and Lucia are guaranteed to have a more toxic but fun relation ship and be way better written, simply by virtue of them not being in a Ubisoft game.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Not a romantic* couple.

OP being slick with the word play.
Couple Duos means a pair of pairs...as in 4.
Coming Forth ;)
Relationships dont have to be romantic.

Its not weekendGAF but we'll take what we can get right?

Jason and Lucia are guaranteed to have a more toxic but fun relation ship and be way better written, simply by virtue of them not being in a Ubisoft game.

This will depend on whether Rockstar's lead writers fled before or after finishing their job. If its before... oh, boy.

Hope ubi has the balls and let Naoe betray Yasuke in the final 3rd and you have to choose who to follow culminating in a final boss battle between the two.
Oh who am I kidding this is not cdpr, they gonna go the safe route.

Braag

AC games have some of the sleepiest writing ever. I doubt they could write a proper toxic relationship even if they wanted.

Kurotri

It's already public info that Yasuke and Naoe start off as enemies but later become friends as they find common ground. But I can totally see Rockstar giving us something spicy between Lucia and Jason.

Top Bottom