• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jason Schreier: Yes, the Destiny 2 poster is real. Should be announced soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlamFM

Banned
1b31yLS.png

http://kotaku.com/leaked-image-gives-a-first-look-destiny-2-out-this-sep-1793560899

EDIT: Thanks Jason, wonder what the next episode of splitscreen will be about.

EDIT2: JAAAAAAAASOOOOOOOOON!

Update: https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/844944473180262408

Someone should change the thread title. Apologies for the error.

Zedark

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Edit: Press sneak fuck de-escalated the situation, by delaying ANOTHER F'ING GAME! DAMMIT SNEAK!!!!!

sinkfla87

I'm so excited but also so hesitant. I hope they nix the bad elements of Destiny 1 and improve upon their strengths.

KodaRuss

Damn, finally. Thought they would have announced it at PSX or way earlier than this.

On the other hand I like these short announcements to release timeframes a lot.

The Sneakiest

eyes fucking widening...

wkU452W.jpg

Whoa.

I'm in. Sooooooo in.

E: So, you could argue that the biggest draw in Destiny is the RNG to get super rare stuff (e.g. Gjallarhorn). I can't imagine a game people would be working harder to crack and make that all meaningless than the PC version of Destiny

Lakitu

st5fu
Destiny was a great basis, I really hope they can build on it and make it something really good. If so, I'm in.

enkaisu

Banned
Really interested in what a Destiny sequel could be.

Will they get rid of the bosses that spam massive AOE stomps if you so much as get within 5 feet of them?

Cruxist

Andherewego.gif

But seriously, I am so pumped. I thought for sure they'd wait until after the Age of Triumph launched at least, but I suppose they need to bring the people back with more than just old raids. My spire is absolutely forming.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Don't see why it wouldn't be, lines up with what they've been saying about a Fall release and the poster looks pretty damn official to me.

Blueblur1

Please give us some details today. I know its too early for gameplay video or even gameplay details but at least give us a vague idea of how Destiny 2 aims to be different and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom