• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Bezos' is sending his Girlfriend to Space

AJUMP23

Jeff Bezos flew into space last year, and soon it'll be his girlfriend's turn.

Lauren Sánchez told CNN in an interview published Monday that she plans to go to space sometime in 2023.

A former reporter and anchor, Sánchez is also a trained helicopter pilot and founded an aerial filming and production company in 2016 called Black Ops Aviation. She and Bezos have publicly been in a relationship since 2019.

Sánchez told CNN that the former Amazon CEO won't be on the spaceflight with her, but she'll be joined by "a great group of females."

62ed6c0ea69cad0019622231

Some men will do anything for a break.

Ionian

Good looking girl, one way to get rid of her her though if she's constantly nagging about the automated house shit like the 'Astro'.

(Fitting name, pun intended).

Last edited:

Ionian

How much you want to bet he's got a new girl on the side and this is the easiest way to get rid of the current one.

He'll be beta-testing the wank/suck a trons. Very realistic ones with downloadable avatars.

Hit the wrong button though and you'll get a Kardasian. Dead eyes and an empty wallet to fill to stop it.

Tams

His ex wife has already remarried.
And then got divorced again.
Wait, I thought we were supposed to be praising her for marrying her true love and giving away billions*?

*The manner in which she has done so being an issue as it floods the charitable sector with money, often to charities that aren't able to handle the much money.

Ionian

Imagine being so rich and having the need to fucking lie.

Just stay free and fuck whoever you want you fucking dumbass of a bezos.

I'd have a fur jacket, a cane and a harem of bitches that would have to brawl at night for the chance to share my bed.

Also a madam to keep updating my ho crew to keep it high quality. She bruise, she lose.

GymWolf

I'd have a fur jacket, a cane and a harem of bitches that would have to brawl at night for the chance to share my bed.

Also a madam to keep updating my ho crew to keep it high quality. She bruise, she lose.
Yep, i mean he know that women don't go with him for his persona, that ship sailed the moment he was a bit rich, by now it's in the bottom of the ocean.

If love is off the table, being free to fuck whoever you want is the second (debatable) best choice.

Ionian

Yep, i mean he know that women don't go with him for his persona, that ship sailed the moment he was a bit rich, by now it's in the bottom of the ocean.

If love is off the table, being free to fuck whoever you want is the second (debatable) best choice.

Ah true love really is special, a smile from a loved one when in love cannot be quantified. The heart melts.

I'd still push Rose off the bow of the Titanic though for the laugh, relize the water was too cold. Maybe try and find a rope but otherwise, go back to the tilting ballroom. Plenty of damsels in distress to undress.

Painting them all on a tilting boat would undoubtably end up memes a century later. Or modern art!

Last edited:

GymWolf

Ah true love really is special, a smile from a loved one when in love cannot be quantified. The heart melts.

I'd still push Rose off the bow of the Titanic though for the laugh, relize the water was too cold. Maybe try and find a rope but otherwise, go back to the tilting ballroom. Plenty of damsels in distress to undress.

Painting them all on a tilting boat would undoubtably end up memes a century later. Or modern art!
True love is also incredibly rare even when people think they found the right one.

In his case, 99,99% of women are gonna fuck his brain out just for the money, and he fucking knows that, at this point, why pretending?

If life gives you billions, make fuckonade.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I wouldn't "date" if I was Bezos rich tbh. I'd take them to a really expensive meal. Get that top shelf strange then move on.

Ionian

True love is also incredibly rare even when people think they found the right one.

In his case, 99,99% of women are gonna fuck his brain out just for the money, and he fucking knows that, at this point, why pretending?

If life gives you billions, make fuckonade.

Hard to deny that.

Completely unrelated question, when I was in Sicily there were open street catacombs. Girlfriend said teens would drink in them (they were everywhere, from roads mostly) Said people would get lost and die as they went so far and they didn't know the way back. Her words, I never went in any as they were mostly in the road and Sicilian drivers take no prisoners.

Just curious, loved Sicily just never got the chance to explore. Kinda locked down to the family (who were amazing, 'barro da cazzo', thought they shocked me. I just played along. A meal with dicks around you, didn't bother me but they thought i'd be outraged. Just ate the shit meal, then off to Mt. Etna for more tourist trinkets

Not gonna lie, loved every moment. Sicily is a gem. Would go back in a heartbeat. Would need a reason though, she was an ex, i'd be completely lost without a lover protection. Stunning city, easily one of my best holidays ever. Her ex was jailed as being mafia, her cousin was a massive kick boxer. Was bodyguard.

Wild shit. Nothing ever happened.

Sicily though is gorgeous, both the people, food and lifestyle.

The driving not so much.

Top Bottom