• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lopez - I Luh Ya Papi (Music Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

Her fat injections are now blocking her brain. "Luh ya"? Yeah time to talk like a neardenthal. This woman is in the bussiness for her buttocks and you know it. I kinda feel offended.

dvdjamm

tumblr_mmubl2z9AB1rscyfqo1_500.jpg

I've seen better charisma from a bag of rocks

JLo looks great for 44...I wonder if they will play the video on Revolt TV

tmarques

If anyone sang like THAT on an American Idol audition she would be mocked all the way back home and go viral. I can't believe this woman has the gall to tell people they can't sing.

Grizzo

Woah, J-Lo is still going strong: I mean, Goin In was one of the worst singles of 2012, and now this is shaping up to be one of the worst of 2014. It's a shame because I was looking forward to this album seeing as she's going back to urban music, but her output is still as bad as all her stuff with Pitbull. Though this song by DJ Mustard is quite good.

She needs Diddy, Darkchild and Ja Rule back in her life.

Oh well, at least she still looks amazing.

If anyone sang like THAT on an American Idol audition she would be mocked all the way back home and go viral. I can't believe this woman has the gall to tell people they can't sing.

Keep in mind that J-Lo is a pretty great singer when she is actually singing. This is just...talking with a few pitch inflections.

I wish she would go back to the "If I had your love" days. This is some pretty insipid stuff. Also, I love how French phoned this song in from another continent. Bet he's getting paid big time for it though.

Future

Reading this thread everyone was hatin on the hook. When I finally heard it I still wasn't prepared for that crappiness

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I haven't clicked on the video yet but it sounds like the song is pretty bad.

HOWEVER...

Are there any gratuitous ass shots that redeem the video by chance?

Ahasverus

Man I hadn't heard the song... they're not even trying. The rapper is a dork too. This is officially the worst song I've ever heard.

Oh snap, I saw this last night. I could not make it all the way through regardless of how many ass-shots they threw in. Mostly because the music for this music video is some of the most horrendous garbage I have ever heard.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Curiosity was piqued so I clicked the link. Awful song and there's something off about J Lo's face.

I thought the title was a joke referencing South Park...this is just terrible. The only saving grace of this entire thing is another reason to look at her ass...but that means seeing a second of some dude's butt crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom