• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeremy Renner in “Critical But Stable Condition” After Snow Plow Accident

Not to mention a lifetime injury to his bank balance, once those medical bills start rolling in. This being America, it will cost him millions.

lol, I'm betting Renner is insured up the wazoo, he won't pay a dime after his deductible, if he even has one.

Tams

with authorities revealing that the 6,500kg vehicle had “run over” the Avengers star when it began to unexpectedly roll.

“After successfully towing his vehicle from its stuck location, Mr Renner got out of his PistenBully to speak to his family member. At this point, it was observed that the PistenBully started to roll.

“In an effort to stop the rolling PistenBully, Mr Renner attempts to get in the driver’s seat of the PistenBully. Based on our investigation, it is at this point that Mr Renner is run over by the PistenBully.”

My take: Going by the photos, he really shouldn't have tried to get into the PistenBully once it started rolling. That thing has no safe way to enter it once it's moving.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Actor Jeremy Renner was trying to stop a snowplough from crashing into his nephew when he became trapped and it crushed him, a police report discloses.
Another report from deputy Jonathan Miller added that "in an attempt to keep the PistenBully from striking his nephew, [Renner] attempted to step up on the track in order to divert the PistenBully or get it stopped.
"Renner was pulled under the PistenBully, and the track rolled over him," the report said.

hawkeye better fight off who ever
, single handedly in the next avengers movie

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member

Unrelated but what is happening on the snow for these people.

Snowmobiles are as dangerous as super bikes. Fun as shit, but there’s a lot of horsepower you’re throwing down on a tiny machine. In college I went over the handlebars on one and then it ran me over…thankfully the only thing injured was my pride.

People lose fingers/hands trying to clear out clogged snow throwers all the time too. Snow is heavy, machinery to clear it needs to be heavy, that tends to interact poorly with human flesh which gets in the way

Top Bottom