• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeremy Renner to produce an "Ant-Man" film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKLAC

Was this any good ?

8c854019159e2d3a622aae73cbd5ff5b.jpg

Better than the most recent Bourne.

mooncakes

The writer in that article copy-pasted wrong from the original source. It suppose to say animated, not Ant-Man.

eremy gets in these big franchises and he disappears for six to nine months. We started this company to be able to make movies together, so as he gets out of Avengers, we’re excited to really do what we always intended to do with the company. We have a couple other things coming out, a TV series for the History Channel that’s coming out called Knightfall; we have an animated film we’re going to announce in the next few days, in a partnership with two other companies.

Korey

The writer in that article copy-pasted wrong from the original source. It suppose to say animated, not Ant-Man.

Man misreads one word, writes whole article about it.

Not sure if this is sad or hilarious.

Especially this part: "Newsarama has been unable to reach Handfield for clarification and Disney has so far declined to comment on the Deadline interview."

Like he contacted all these people for a comment that have no idea wtf he's talking about.

sirap

What happened to Renner's godly biceps from Avengers? That's the real question.

Dude got that Ant-Man shrinking treatment going on in Civil War.

Dalek

Oh Deadline changed it. I checked Deadline when I first read this and it definetly said Ant-Man.

Bleeding Cool even found out:
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/13/jeremy-renner-going-announce-tied-ant-man/

Updated – Our Bill Watters got a hold of Don Handfield and asked about the change in the quote. Handfield replied:

Hey Bill — I corrected that with the reporter of Deadline. It was a misquote. I said ANIMATED FILM, not Ant Man film. In the reporters defense it was a phone call and I have a Virginia accent. The project I was referring to is this, which was announced a few days later: Imaginary Friend. Would love to one day produce a Marvel film but Kevin Fiege and his amazing team are doing pretty darn good without us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom