• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jerry Falwell Jr. confirmed for cuck

Giancarlo Ganda, 29, spoke out on Monday in an interview with Reuters where he contradicted Falwell Jr's claims that he was trying to extort the pair, and gave more details about his alleged sexual relationship with them.

He said he was 20 when he met the pair in Miami and that starting in March 2012, he had sex with Falwell's wife Becki several times a year in hotel rooms, sometimes while Falwell Jr. watched, until 2018.

'Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,' Giancarlo said.

No word yet on whether Jerry had to prep the bull or not, but:

During that time, the trio went into business together with an LGBTQ-friendly hostel in Miami that Giancarlo runs.

🤔

NorwayBot

Banned
My wife and i have one sacred rule, if one of us cheat - the marriage is over, no "ifs and buts" will be taken into consideration.

Being a"sanctimonious" religious leader preaching about morality, having such a rule may be a little redundant, joke's on Jerry.

The whole "cuck" thingy - that's obviously an disorder in itself.

iconmaster

Banned
Worth reading the Fallwells' response, which is included in its entirety at the link. They admit the wife had an affair but claim that was as far as it went.

Do I believe this? Not so much; odd things seem to have been popping up around Falwell lately. But it ought to be pointed out.

She looks good and I saw that one pic with his pants unbuttoned that for some reason blew up and I thought does he even have a penis so this makes sense.

Last edited:
W

Whataborman

Unconfirmed Member
Do I believe this? Not so much; odd things seem to have been popping up around Falwell lately. But it ought to be pointed out.

Same.

Obviously she had an affair, but the stuff the "pool boy" is saying just seems like a way to get revenge on the Falwell's, probably for not paying his extortion demands.

Thaedolus

If he and his wife weren't instrumental in getting Trump elected by endorsing him, and meanwhile tut tutting around their "family values," I'd have a similar response. But, as always, it seems like the biggest freaks are the biggest moral grand standers. Also it sounds like they sorta preyed on this pool boy, however who wouldn't take an offer to bang a rich guy's decent looking wife at the age of 20?

W

Whataborman

Unconfirmed Member
If it’s true, imagine how mortified his wife is feeling right now. Before you say “she deserves it,” keep in mind she might have been talked into it. (Even only nominally Christian women don’t usually push for this kind of arrangement, I’d guess.)

I've seen nothing to indicate that she wasn't a 100% willing participant in the affair and if the cuckold part is true (and that's a BIG IF at this point) there doesn't seem to be anything to indicate that she wasn't a willing participant in that either.

This is going to be a hard fall for that family. I feel bad for them, in a general sense, but infidelity doesn't usually make for a healthy marriage. I do have much more sympathy for his children.

What happens to the people who followed Falwell, or looked up to him? He's lost any moral or spiritual authority. I imagine he's going to be an outcast.

This cuckold shit is way more frequent that I thought... still weirds me out quite a bit, though. Here's the pics for those who were curious about what they all look like:
32324892-8659231-Giancarlo_left_with_the_family_in_an_undated_photo_They_met_in_2-a-13_1598313972521.jpg

32324780-8659231-Granda_claims_that_he_had_sex_with_Jerry_Falwell_Jr_s_wife_Becki-a-12_1598313972491.jpg

H4ze

I have no clue who these people are or why I should be interested in them, therefore am not. But this cuck thing is above me.

I know, I got my own fetishes wich might seem strange to someone else, but I could never let another man touch my SO, never.

edbrat

It is through this news story that I learned of the word "cuckshaming", which is apparently what this cuckmeister-in-chief Falwell is enduring right now. He's so screwed everywhere he goes for the rest of his life people will be making corny "but I like to watch" gags.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
What’s really unfortunate about this whole thing is the students at the school. Just like Penn State (not NEARLY as bad but still) Liberty U having its name dragged through the mud mars Liberty’s reputation more so than anything in the past.

And it’s actually a good school. The campus is massive and has a ton for student life. And my wife did her graduate work through them. Academically, it’s still one of the best Christian schools.

*in b4 jokes about it being a Christian school.

What’s really unfortunate about this whole thing is the students at the school. Just like Penn State (not NEARLY as bad but still) Liberty U having its name dragged through the mud mars Liberty’s reputation more so than anything in the past.

And it’s actually a good school. The campus is massive and has a ton for student life. And my wife did her graduate work through them. Academically, it’s still one of the best Christian schools.

*in b4 jokes about it being a Christian school.
And this tells you that RELIGION is not seal of quality for how "CLEAN" you are. I met Atheists who are very traditional in their marriages/partnerships that they may come off as religious lol.

Pejo

Damn, I clicked this thread because I misread the name in the title and thought we were talking about Ginger Spice from the Spice Girls.

iconmaster

Banned
Apparently Reuters has seen naked Becki Falwell.

The material Granda showed Reuters includes screenshots from what Granda said was a FaceTime conversation he had with the Falwells in 2019. During that call, Granda said, Becki was naked as the two discussed their relationship while Jerry peeked from behind a door. Reuters was able to verify Granda’s description of the screenshots.

I’m no fan of Larry Flint, but he does call out the hypocrisy of those who use God as a weapon for power/money. I’m Catholic and support traditional Christian values, but it definitely seems like many powerful voices that claim to be guided by religion have given into politics, money, and power.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I’m Catholic and support traditional Christian values, but it definitely seems like many powerful voices that claim to be guided by religion have given into politics, money, and power.
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

NahaNago

I’m no fan of Larry Flint, but he does call out the hypocrisy of those who use God as a weapon for power/money. I’m Catholic and support traditional Christian values, but it definitely seems like many powerful voices that claim to be guided by religion have given into politics, money, and power.

My first church got split in two because of the money and the power(possibly race as well since all the black folk followed the paster and the white folk followed the elders). But I was really young when this happened so I never got the true details.

Last edited:
Top Bottom