• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jesus, what are Playstation Studios doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighPoly

Banned
No announcements!

Santa Monica, Insomaniac, ND, Bend Studios, San Diego, Bungie, Bluepoint, Sucker Punch, Housemarque?

Jak and Daxter reboot? or Last of Us 3, or even Uncharted 5, or maybe a Medieval RPG game?
We need to see, we need to know!

Come one guys! What you expect to see next year??

let's talk

Banjo64

cumsessed
Was this thread not enough?

Why worry about PlayStation when you can just look forward to playing Hellblade II?

HELLBLADE 2 is amazing being a linear game!

Is it possible to make that level graphic in an open world? I mean, Ghost of Tsushima 2 or even another Halo?

After HELLBLADE 2

it seems like impossible to see something better than HELLBLADE 2, cause Hellblade is a totally linear game!

But anyawy, I believe we'll play equivalent things in the future, but not better things, not yer, not in this generation...

Well, I hope it's only a low expectation, cause ND and Santa Monica didn't show what's next...

to make quickly... I think...

I really think Hellblade 2 is the next standard for every game starting next year... But...
We'll continue to see PS4-based games... Stellar Blade, TEKKEN 8, the new DBZ, whatever...

Well, that old dream of running PS360 CGi in real time, seems became true!

I mean, HELLBLADE 2 is the new standard and I can't stop comparing this game with these CGi era below:

I’m smelling shill energy.

HighPoly

Banned
Was this thread not enough?

Why worry about PlayStation when you can just look forward to playing Hellblade II?

I’m smelling shill energy.
Ok I'm totally lost !!!!
:messenger_pensive:

Sony dealt the killing blow to E3 a few years ago when they decided to no longer be a part of it, and have sine gone AWOL on the big announcement front. All we get now is a State of Play every quarter wich showcases smaller AA titles from third parties. If Sony wanted to save money by ditching a live audience, big auditorium, and massive hype levels, then they should be happy that these leakers are bringing the news to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom